NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

1577122800193.jpeg

Bay Area NTers...Kaep is at Valley Fair rn

Looking like that finger injury was a blessing in disguise for Brees as got to “Load Manage “ for 6 weeks. He’s playing his best football at the point in the season where he usually wears down.

1577122800193.jpeg

Bay Area NTers...Kaep is at Valley Fair rn

i wish i were a fan of AF1s. have never cared to own a pair in my life but contemplating picking these up

was at valley fair yesterday. getting in and out of those parking lots is gonna be stupid. for anyone going, park in a nearby neighborhood and just walk to the mall

i wish i were a fan of AF1s. have never cared to own a pair in my life but contemplating picking these up

was at valley fair yesterday. getting in and out of those parking lots is gonna be stupid. for anyone going, park in a nearby neighborhood and just walk to the mall

that mall such a pain in the *** to get in and out of, man. all that construction and ****. and then throw in normal + holiday traffic :sick:

It's house money at this point for Marshawn and Seattle. It's going to be wet and ugly Sunday night in Seattle, and I'd say the pressure isn't even on the Seahawks to win really. It's not likely to happen, but if Marshawn comes back out of nowhere and has 80 yards and a TD against SF it'll add to his legend haha. If not, Seahawks are in the playoffs away just playing ball.

Last edited:
that mall such a pain in the *** to get in and out of, man. all that construction and ****. and then throw in normal + holiday traffic :sick:
i remember one time being at the LV store during the holidays and these group of dudes, about 3 of them, ran up into the store and grabbed hella stuff on display and ran out. The old security guard there was like 70 years old and was trying to stop one of them and got in front of one of them - only to be pushed out of the store and down. Dude lightweight yelled on his way down.
I kinda laughed cause I’m an ******* like that but damn did I feel bad for him. In no way in hell can you have an old guy running security like that :smh:

Back
Top Bottom