NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Taking the whole week off from work. ITS Litty!

Man i tweaked not doing that. Office dead as ****, I came to work in tech fleece cause 11 of the 14 employees out the office all week lmao.

Bout to watch the Bears game since I missed it yesterday, and last nights watchmen episode at work. I'm POSTED

I thought about going in but said f it im chilling at home this week. Gonna cop some new video games and chill like a kid lol.

I copped COD for PS4 off Amazon Prime saturday, **** was delivered sunday 7am.

$38 not bad at all . This week is gonna be about eating, drinking, some gym, video games, and gambling for me.
Same here. I gotta get back in the gym. Plan to start this week. Is duty any good?

I copped COD for PS4 off Amazon Prime saturday, **** was delivered sunday 7am.

$38 not bad at all . This week is gonna be about eating, drinking, some gym, video games, and gambling for me.

Buddy of mine last night told me COD for iPhone is actually good?

FB_IMG_1574690262969.jpg

At Least they're having fun during those L's :lol:

defense had every right to celebrate.. you must of not been watching which im sure you werent

besides just giving up a 58 Yd run TD before that to start 2nd half it went Punt then a Interception THEN the TD, after the TD they forced a quick fumble (which is where the celebration came from)

Eagles offense did no helping 2nd half started out Fumble, Punt, Fumble, Turnover on Downs, Interception..

to see the eagles ONLY allow 17 points.. you damn right the defense can ******* celebrate all they want

EAGLES HAD 5 TURNOVERS 5.......

but gohead get your jokes off for them likes

Eagles defense was the only reason we were somewhat even in the game soo yea save me the ******** jokes

Eh. Kinda don't like celebrating if you're down multiple scores. Different if you make a play too cut it to a one score game

49ers defense looking legit. Shocked to see them do that to GB

gucl7877oo041.jpg

offense has nothing to show for but yea lets laugh at the eagles defense for wanting to celebrate *****

Back
Top Bottom