NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

what exactly is silly about celebrating after getting a big stop with the ball on your opponents 31 down 2 TDs with 9:25 left in the game..

please explain to me whats silly about it..

Probably the way they celebrated TBH. The whole class picture format looks goofy when you're down 14.

Like when Fitzpatrick threw his first TD yesterday when they were already down 40 and he went crazy celebrating.

The optics are just bad.

Probably the way they celebrated TBH. The whole class picture format looks goofy when you're down 14.

Like when Fitzpatrick threw his first TD yesterday when they were already down 40 and he went crazy celebrating.

The optics are just bad.

they been celebrating like that since 2017 though.. its nothing new

i get it i do "it looks bad" reminds me of the unwritten rules in baseball.. who cares

i gameshare with my homie so digital is ALWAYS the move

$30 a piece per person or rotate games a $60..

NFC is coming down to a bloodbath here. There are some big records that aren’t sustainable with so many head to head matchups, starting with Seahawks v. Vikings.
These are the only two teams that can go toe to toe with SF, huge playoff implications with this one.

Hopefully the Rams lose tonight. Need that lil cushion. Praying Thielen is back next Monday too.

Screenshot_20191125-110541_Facebook.jpg

Seattle, considered one of the league’s Super Bowl contenders, quietly have one of the worst pass defenses in the league.

Back
Top Bottom