NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

NFC is coming down to a bloodbath here. There are some big records that aren’t sustainable with so many head to head matchups, starting with Seahawks v. Vikings.
Hopefully the Rams lose tonight. Need that lil cushion. Praying Thielen is back next Monday too.

Screenshot_20191125-110541_Facebook.jpg

I was just going to refer to this because it's pretty much all about seeding at this point. Aside from the Rams, all other teams are 3 GB of the Vikings (currently the 6th seed) and they probably lose at least 2 more.

Yea, Vikings pass D has been trash this year.

Crazy how fast CB's can go from elite to washed :smh:

CBs been trash, but I think the safeties have done well and Kendricks leads all LBs in passes defended (as of week 11), so those groups have saved them. Rhodes gets burnt every game and Waynes has the coverage Rhodes use to, but he never gets his head around and/or too handsy. Alexander been decent, but I'm sure this is Zim's A1 focus over the bye. They have enough talent and depth at CB, so I'm hopeful they get it fixed. 3rd down D also been uncharacteristically crap this season too. I like Waynes as a starter though. He's gotta be one of the better run defenders/tacklers at the CB position in the League. Alexander does well too.

the damn fans even knew this was a dumb decision but but but he knosw the playbook type my ***... team is sickening man

the damn fans even knew this was a dumb decision but but but he knosw the playbook type my ***... team is sickening man

No clue what they expected from a dude that was on the street less than 2 weeks ago.. groh on the other hand, name just one thing dude has done like ever

No clue what they expected from a dude that was on the street less than 2 weeks ago.. groh on the other hand, name just one thing dude has done like ever
lol real **** man even us eagles fans were hating this signing in our thread.. pathetic

FO/Groh should be embarrassed

lol tf you talking about. I was here all last night. It’s Monday and I’m at work. You gettin a lil anxiety when I leave for a few hours? I’m right here my baby.

I was getting a little worried you were going to pull a jumpman on us. My anxiety kicked in. Just assumed you would go ghost like your QB in fourth quarters against teams above .500

Last edited:
You almost forget junglejim junglejim and Christian Pulisic Christian Pulisic are even Niners fans until they finally have something to talk about again. Pausing that troll game until Jimmy blows it.

I try to not clog up precious bandwidth like macbk macbk talking about teams that no one gives a **** about when the 49ers have 3 wins (which happens quite frequently). I'm really doing this for you, so you are welcome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom