NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Gonna be tough. Mobile QBs do pretty well against us, and Lamar Jackson is at the top as far as running.
Kyler Murray threw for 274 in a losing effort, and 88 of them came on one play. Take away that one play and he’s sub 200...just like he was last week. Russell Wilson threw for 232 and accomplished that in 75 minutes of football, 77 of which came in OT. They don’t get any more mobile that Lamar Jackson but I’m anxious to see how well he handles this pass rush and secondary coverage.

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1574690262969.jpg

At Least they're having fun during those L's :lol:

Glad to see my Jets on a win streak. Me and my co worker, who's a Dolphins fan, for sure thought both teams were trying to get #1 in the upcoming draft. Looks like I can proudly brag now. We still have 3 winnable games this season. (Dolphins, Bengals & Bills).

No Darnold or Jets slander yesterday right? Just making sure. Surely no one is making fun of my 22 year old QB, right? The same kid who went into his ***-hat of a HC's office and told him what he should be doing in order to succeed. I just need to confirm these things. https://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/81482/how-jets-quarterback-sam-darnold-is-taking-charge-behind-the-scenes

Watching winning football is a lot of fun :pimp: .

Talk your ****! Y’all did the lord’s work yesterday:smokin

Plus my homie was pleased with Darnold’s performance :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom