NFL QB's wives/girlfriends (pics)

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

laugh.gif
you can tell garcia is trying extra hard to cover up though... like remember earlier in the year when he told ESPN to come have a camera crew follow him and his wife around, he was huggin up on her extra hard on the golf course to prove his masculinity. son was looking up at the camera like

"ohmygod, are the camerasss rolling? are you guysstth getting thith???"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
YIKES.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by AK Nako

Originally Posted by l FR3SH l

Can someone explain to me why the Backup QBs wives/gfs look better than the starters?

Most of the backups weren't anything important until they actually MADE it to the league, then they went out and got themselves a hottie who wanted to date a pro athlete.

A lot (most) of the starters KNEW they were going to play pro ball from a very early age and as such, most of their lives have been planned out for them accordingly. Check any sports league (except for soccer players that is) and you'll see most superstars have been with their significant others since high-school/college/early in their careers. Backups tend to bag groupies.
what? you act like backups have been backups all their lives.

No, they haven't been backups ALL their lives. I was gonna explain myself, but I realized I was basically just retyping what I originally said. I'm pretty sure you understood my point, and if not, then I suppose I could try to reword it, but I'm also pretty sure you don't care that much.

Allison Rattay is the sexiest and very seductive!HUSTLER MATERIAL!angelic face but devil in bed action!

I know we're talking about QB's, but this was the only good thing about Adam Archuleta playing in DC.....

jennifer_walcott_150.JPG

I walked in with her at the Skins/Titans game in 06' and she is BAD in person....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I know we're talking about QB's, but this was the only good thing about Adam Archuleta playing in DC.....

jennifer_walcott_150.JPG

I walked in with her at the Skins/Titans game in 06' and she is BAD in person....
pimp.gif

Damn, how Archuleta pull that?
eek.gif
I guess chicks'll do anything tokeep from having to go to work for a living.
laugh.gif

archuleta used to date the baddest chick ever here in scottsdale about 4 years back. my boy actually roomed with her

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

jennifer_walcott_150.JPG

pimp.gif
she's also bad in "American Pie: Band Camp"
pimp.gif

more on this "walked in with her" stuff.
nerd.gif

daaam!%%# is that next to Daunte Culpepper? i could pull a better broad then that and i aint even rich, but Garcia and Gonzales females are on point. Cananyone post a better pic of KW² broad, i heard she was on point.

Originally Posted by langfor5

bouncexj0.gif

With the Southern accent its a. . .WRAP.
mos def.

cincybcats22
nerd.gif
there's a name i ain't seen in a while. but Gunna done said that'sCulpepper's girl from way back.

off topic, but isn't Dwayne Wade married to his high school sweetie as well?

Carmella is the hottest one. Period. I know its kinda off topic but anyone see Andris Biedrins girlfriend at the games recently? She was
eek.gif

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

#*%#, Daunte's wife need 2 be the one on IR...that broad is hurt...shoulda borrowed a brown paper bag from a Dolphins fan while they was in Miami...word 2 DJ Khaled. Come on, Daunte...you on DMX status rite now...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I CANNOT STOPLAUGHING!!!

I have not been able to find any pics of her but Laurent Robinson's girl is fine as hell. I met her at training camp. Her name is Jenny Nichols for youdetectives that want to put in work

Back
Top Bottom