NFL QB's wives/girlfriends (pics)

Jeff Garcia FTW!
the same way I told yall Jon Amaechi was gay waayy before he even came out last yr,

Jeff Garcia is a homosexual and this is coming from current teammates. and normally I got a "who cares" attitude cuz it dont affect me, but he'sthe one that is going thru such great lengths to try and fool people with his cover up marriage.
smh.gif

[clay davis] SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE [/clay davis]....Jeff Garcia don't count....look at all the groupies Lance Bass was pulling in his NSync days

Jason Campbell FTW!!!

Originally Posted by AK Nako

Originally Posted by l FR3SH l

Can someone explain to me why the Backup QBs wives/gfs look better than the starters?

Most of the backups weren't anything important until they actually MADE it to the league, then they went out and got themselves a hottie who wanted to date a pro athlete.

A lot (most) of the starters KNEW they were going to play pro ball from a very early age and as such, most of their lives have been planned out for them accordingly. Check any sports league (except for soccer players that is) and you'll see most superstars have been with their significant others since high-school/college/early in their careers. Backups tend to bag groupies.
what? you act like backups have been backups all their lives.

DoubleJs, who is Jason Campbell's wife? i know she was in a pageant, but Ms what??

Just his GF....her name is Mercedes Lindsay...she's a BAAAAAAD chick!

my bad....Miss Washington DC

kyle boller is from la so i wouldn't be surprised to see him with his share of blonde sluts like tara reid
laugh.gif
smh.gif

kim_culpepper.jpg

i see why dude was one of the main cats gettin it poppin on the sex boat incident. holla at me fred smoot
roll.gif

Does anybody got pics of Clinton Portis wife/girlfriend? He was at the Nuggets @ Wizards game last month when I went. He had this bad light skinned jointholding his hand. Shorty was
pimp.gif

Culpepper can't afford a tailor? that suit looks ridiculous

and Tony Gonzalez isn't a QB, so no dice. if we're going that route, Jason Taylor's wife is up there as well...

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by AK Nako

Originally Posted by l FR3SH l

Can someone explain to me why the Backup QBs wives/gfs look better than the starters?

Most of the backups weren't anything important until they actually MADE it to the league, then they went out and got themselves a hottie who wanted to date a pro athlete.

A lot (most) of the starters KNEW they were going to play pro ball from a very early age and as such, most of their lives have been planned out for them accordingly. Check any sports league (except for soccer players that is) and you'll see most superstars have been with their significant others since high-school/college/early in their careers. Backups tend to bag groupies.
what? you act like backups have been backups all their lives.

yeah I didn't understand that one either....about 90% of all the backups in the leagues were stars at some point whether it was HS or College

40200000386412007032218yh4.jpg

^Peep the Cottage Cheese...Straight Shortypop status....

57426184.jpg

^She look like Alicia Keys

oct5kh1.jpg

^has she done pron before, could of sworn i seen her in a vid.

october-4.JPG

Wow...October Gonzalez is hot...is she Asian or Hispanic...or both?

october3.JPG

20b22cp.jpg

Originally Posted by DLo13

Garcia still isn't fooling anyone...
eyes.gif

Joey Harrington...what are you so happy about?
grin.gif

harringtonx.jpg

roll.gif
@ garcia comment although she is
pimp.gif

hopefully harrington wont be laughing anytime soon in a falcons uni.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom