NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chatty just like how I’ll view most of y’all in this thread this season :lol:

Go Jets!
You damn right

sassy-girl-who-are-you.gif

Been to both US Bank and Levi's and US Bank is in a class of its own. I think it's probably the best of the new stadiums out there...including Jerry World and SoFi...I haven't been to those though, so it's just based on what I see from TV.

I liked Levi's though and I especially like the tailgate areas. There's not wide open parking areas like that in Seattle so it was hella fun.

Part of me just likes the old school stuff though like Arrowhead, Lambeau, etc. But then again, I'm not trading US Bank for anything so I want other teams to do it, which tells you where I stand. :lol:

the niners stadium is simple and straightforward yet new so there's something nice about that. BUT....the fact the way that the side with visitor sideline is like 30-40 degrees hotter than the other side was a design flaw from a fan experience standpoint. i went a few times for the niners, concerts, soccer the first couple years and thought it was bleh. but it might be nicer now

not to mention the 20% chance you're getting stabbed in the bathroom if you got a jersey on...niners or opposing team :lol:

Levi stadium cost 1.2 billion…. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I swear that joint really cost like 600 million and those people pocketed the rest. No way in hell that monstrosity cost 1.2 billion:lol: :lol: :rofl:

Been to both US Bank and Levi's and US Bank is in a class of its own. I think it's probably the best of the new stadiums out there...including Jerry World and SoFi...I haven't been to those though, so it's just based on what I see from TV.

I liked Levi's though and I especially like the tailgate areas. There's not wide open parking areas like that in Seattle so it was hella fun.

Part of me just likes the old school stuff though like Arrowhead, Lambeau, etc. But then again, I'm not trading US Bank for anything so I want other teams to do it, which tells you where I stand. :lol:

US Bank and Mercedes/Falcons are top 2 in the NFL IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom