NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would give a top 5 pick prediction but I think there will be trades galore because Arizona … so I’ll just chill on that.

The real question is who is the Anthony Richardson team?

I don’t know how they’ll get up there or if he will fall to them… but I think it’s Tampa Bay

giphy.gif
This Guy

usa_today_11299877.jpg

I would give a top 5 pick prediction but I think there will be trades galore because Arizona … so I’ll just chill on that.

I don’t know how they’ll get up there or if he will fall to them… but I think it’s Tampa Bay

yup.. i think we get couple trades.. between if texans are serious about not taking a QB.. and the cards not taking a QB

even the colts moving up to get their guy and not allow other teams to jump them

Detroit, Colts, and Raiders make too much sense for him.

He gets past those teams, you’ll likely see a trade up into 9 or 10 for him

Ya'll gonna be posting in both threads tonight aren't you

really need to rename that other thread to draft process.. at this point all the talk should be here

i get during the college season and during the nfl season keeping stuff there and during the workouts and all of that

With all the focus on the draft I don't see any reason not to post here and just go back to the draft thread once training camp starts.

If Richardson somehow slips out the top 10, I could see Texans get him at 12. Get their big defender for Ryan’s defense and follow up with their QB of the future.

Let’s keep the draft discussion in the Draft thread for the weekend, and resume the Lamar trade discussion and Fields slander in here after Saturday

yeah im with sticking in the draft thread. i know a few people gonna blow their loads to post in here tho :lol:

temp lock of this thread would be cool :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

going end up with 2 threads going

at least we could get the draft thread locked and force everyone to 1 place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom