NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With each passing second, I’m more and more convinced the eagles grab Jalen Carter
the-avengers-marvel.gif

at this point.. as long as it aint lucas van ness..

Vikes stadium is really nice in person. Easy to navigate too. The Skol chant combined with the drum beating in person was 🔥🔥

Too bad my first experience there was that beat down by the Cowboys though lol

That stadium looks sick as hell whenever I see it on tv. I plan to go next season whenever the 49ers play the Vikings. Hopefully with a beat down similar to what Dallas gave them :lol:

think it's moreso him not being available
It’s a bit of both. He got hurt 10-11 games into his 2nd season. 1.5 sacks after him and Sweat said they were going to break the combined sack record.

You had a DROY year followed by a severe sophomore slump capped with a knee injury.

Not mad at Rivera’s approach on this. I’d rather (over)pay for proven talent versus potential. Young can still get paid but needs to attack this season with a sense of urgency and suffer no setbacks. This guy was drafted to be a Bosa-type. He is nowhere near that.

eagles really trying get the falcons to draft bijan at 8

The Chiefs made this same mistake.

Not saying CEH = Bijan but seeing as it’s a higher pick I’m gonna view it as a “same difference” kind of situation.

Too high to take a back. Take a DB or D Linemen and call it a day. You can find a really good RB on waivers.

Def a shill bid.

Last edited:
The Chiefs made this same mistake.

Not saying CEH = Bijan but seeing as it’s a higher pick I’m gonna view it as a “same difference” kind of situation.

To high to take a back. Take a DB or D Linemen and call it a day. You can find a really good RB on waivers.

Def a shill bid.

eagles aint taking a RB, especially at 10

van ness is the guy who concerns me high

but dline, oline or maybe CB.. i'd assume we want jalen carter, then nolan smith, then either paris campbell or skoronski

but with the oline, i'd assume we'd like broderick jones or wright.. or there are guys later on i could see us going after, like the guy out of syracuse or the guard out of florida

eagles aint taking a RB, especially at 10

van ness is the guy who concerns me high

but dline, oline or maybe CB.. i'd assume we want jalen carter, then nolan smith, then either paris campbell or skoronski

but with the oline, i'd assume we'd like broderick jones or wright.. or there are guys later on i could see us going after, like the guy out of syracuse or the guard out of florida

Would they take Will Anderson if he’s somehow still around?

Would they take Will Anderson if he’s somehow still around?

hell yes.. we heavily rotate our dline

while brandon graham and fletcher cox are still great backup options.. those guys are 35 and 32

reddick, sweat, davis and milton williams are the set 4 for multiple seasons.. but 3 tech and/or pass rusher is high.. especially guys like will anderson or nolan smith who you can also use as WILL lb

it's going be dline, oline (and more specifically a guy who could eventually play RT) and/or CB

CB is high because our outside CB depth doesnt exist, our CBs are older and we can get out of both contracts soonish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom