NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Rodgers gone. There is only one thing to do…
2B1659DA-980E-42F6-8450-3225F6B93681.png

Every time I see these new stadiums it reminds me how badly the Niners fumbles the bag.

A fairly new stadium in the tech capital and that’s what we get?

Do it right the first time and you’re set for decades. Jerry World still a marvel and it’s been up for 15 years already. While the Niners gotta borrow money from the league to fix theirs.

I wonder if Jets fans who were directly affected on 9/11 are ok with the fact that their QB was chatting up conspiracies about that day.
Whaaaaat? Like the standard 'inside job' conspiracy, or have we got something new?

Every time I see these new stadiums it reminds me how badly the Niners fumbles the bag.

A fairly new stadium in the tech capital and that’s what we get?

Do it right the first time and you’re set for decades. Jerry World still a marvel and it’s been up for 15 years already. While the Niners gotta borrow money from the league to fix theirs.

I actually liked the Niners stadium. Every stadium coming out is gaudy and an architectural marvel. Don't get me wrong, I think the Vikings stadium is dope as hell, but in terms of just watching a football game, none of that is needed. It's for drawing crowds and events other than football.

I actually liked the Niners stadium. Every stadium coming out is gaudy and an architectural marvel. Don't get me wrong, I think the Vikings stadium is dope as hell, but in terms of just watching a football game, none of that is needed. It's for drawing crowds and events other than football.

Idk man. That stadium looked 50 years old when I went a couple seasons ago. Football is already a much better TV sport. You gotta have some bells and whistles to convince me to leave the couch/bar.

the niners stadium is simple and straightforward yet new so there's something nice about that. BUT....the fact the way that the side with visitor sideline is like 30-40 degrees hotter than the other side was a design flaw from a fan experience standpoint. i went a few times for the niners, concerts, soccer the first couple years and thought it was bleh. but it might be nicer now

not to mention the 20% chance you're getting stabbed in the bathroom if you got a jersey on...niners or opposing team :lol:

yea.. circumstances are getting me to an actual game

i'm not going to a stadium to shop or look at a cool screen or some other shhh

highly recommend listening.. but they go into the vikings draft day mess up and explain what happened and why the pick was late (kevin williams pick)

I could’ve done a classic look with a splash of tech like retractable roof or translucent roof like the Titans are getting.

i thought teams purposely did the visitor sideline thing, like with miami

give me like the orange bowl like the old orange bowl.. but i prefer baseball stadiums because they usually have something unique going.. plus i prefer smaller venues

There's rumblings that the Vikes are trying to move into the top 5 but not sure what they have to offer someone besides Kirk and their first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom