NFL Fines 5 Falcons for "Free Mike Vick" shirts

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

If Brett Favre had had a Dog Fighting Ring...NFL and the Media would of swept this under the rug......America and the NFL loves Brett Favre and their country quarterbacks..

If Peyton Manning in Pacman Jones position...he would of been reinstated...

You have to be blind to see this is not a racial issue....Look what the Media did to Michael Vick....they destroyed his livelihood...Michael Vick will not be able to join another team again...and when he gets out his reputation is ruined.
You have to be blind to think this is a race issue.

You can sit here and do the "if <so and so>" game all day long... but you know what? Those players don't put themselves out there likethese two.

Nobody destroyed Michael Vick but Michael Vick. Dummy was making hundreds of millions of dollars... but kept fighting dogs.
smh.gif

And don't even try to condone Pacman... dude is a baller on the field, but a moron off of it.

I love how you're trying *so hard* to play the race card here, but it doesn't work this time. No one is to blame in these situations but the playersthemselves.

What is wrong with showing you support for an ex-team mate and a fallen comrade? Vick needs all the support he can get...

Roger Goodell is racist....He buried Mike Vick...He keeps trying to bury Pacman Jones...

When will Black America and open there eyes and see that Roger Goddell doesn't like Black people...

How is showing support for you teammate a violation...

Roger Goddel should be impeached...
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

If Brett Favre had had a Dog Fighting Ring...NFL and the Media would of swept this under the rug......America and the NFL loves Brett Favre and their country quarterbacks..

If Peyton Manning was in Pacman Jones position...he would of been reinstated...trust me....

You have to be blind to see this is not a racial issue....Look what the Media did to Michael Vick....they destroyed his livelihood...Michael Vick will not be able to join another team again...and when he gets out his reputation is ruined.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Okay Nostradamus.

This %@!% is still going on?

It's about BUSINESS dammit. It's not good for the NFL to have its players supporting a convicted felon during one of their broadcasts. If you can'tsee that:

1. I'm sorry for you.
2. I hope you never try to run a business yourself.

Let's put it this way; if you were a business owner and you knew that your consumer base was highly against what Vick did, would you hang a poster in yourwindow that said "Free Vick"? You wouldn't. And if you would,
alien.gif

The media did not sentence Mike Vick according to the law. The commish did not sentence Mike Vick to jail. The U.S. court system did. Completely seperate.

Man, like a said..its a god damn dog. Yes, it is bad what he did. BUT somebody beating their wives and children is a hell of a lot worse than fighting a god damn dog
laugh.gif

Think about it. The two crimes you are "comparing" have nothing to do with each other. If you "support" Mike Vick then you are againstdomestic violence? Apparently (with your thought) if you think Vick should be in jail, then you support wife beaters and think they should be free? What doesMichael Vick being convicted for illegal gambling rings and dog fighting have ANYTHING to do with people beating their wives (and either getting away with itor being sentenced)? It wasn't like the day Mike Vick was sentenced the court system closed and 20 domestic dispute cases were thrown out. No bearing oneach other. C'mon, we need some rational thought in here

Let's put it this way; if you were a business owner and you knew that your consumer base was highly against what Vick did, would you hang a poster in your window that said "Free Vick"? You wouldn't. And if you would,
Maybe put up a political poster while you are at it. Nothing like alienating part of your potential customer base......

Nobody is arguing the fact of what Michael Vick did is wrong and illegal. But Racist America just buried and tore this man down, with no regrets whatsoever.

White man goes with his son to hunt deer and kills deer, eats deer. Nobody bothers him and police don't bother him.

Michael Vick funds dog fighting, Media runs with it, destroys Michael Vicks career and says that he put Dogs face in bucket of water and drowned him. Policemake Mike Vicks friends turn against him and snitch on him.

I hope America can sleep good at night knowing they destroyed the life of one man, just to prove a point.

Nobody is arguing the fact of what Michael Vick did is wrong and illegal. But Racist America just buried and tore this man down, with no regrets whatsoever.

White man goes with his son to hunt deer and kills deer, eats deer. Nobody bothers him and police don't bother him.

Michael Vick funds dog fighting, Media runs with it, destroys Michael Vicks career and says that he put Dogs face in bucket of water and drowned him. Police make Mike Vicks friends turn against him and snitch on him.

I hope America can sleep good at night knowing they destroyed the life of one man, just to prove a point.

roll.gif

roll.gif
The IQ level of some people. I try not to make fun of the lessfortunate, but in this case, I think we can all make an exception.

Michael Vick funds dog fighting, Media runs with it, destroys Michael Vicks career and says that he put Dogs face in bucket of water and drowned him. Police make Mike Vicks friends turn against him and snitch on him.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Why even bother

mike vick put in a plea of innocence. he had every opportunity to admit to the charges that he eventually confessed to, but he still put in a plea ofinnocence.

before even having to put in a plea, he lied to roger goodell about the allegations against him. he lied straight up to the commissioner saying that none of itwas true.

mike vick failed a lie detector test and only then after confessed to running/funding the dog fighting ring as well as being guilty or torturing dogs thatdidn't perform up to "standard". and he was also required to stay clean of drugs, only to fail a drug test.

mike vick destroyed mike vick's life. he ruined himself, no one else ruined him. he's letting a 10-year $130 million contract go down the drain by hisown merit.

omg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
funniest dumb thing ive read on NT in a LONG time
laugh.gif
this dude isreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaching

Back
Top Bottom