NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets say if the Ravens never got past Denver in the playoffs. Do the Ravens still sign Flacco for that much? Or does he end up somewhere else where they are willing to pay him that?

Lets say if the Ravens never got past Denver in the playoffs. Do the Ravens still sign Flacco for that much? Or does he end up somewhere else where they are willing to pay him that?

Good question I think he would have stayed in Baltimore though. He was getting gassed by his coach in the media wayyy before the playoffs. "Pay him whatever he wants"... smh

He stepped up though. Its all relative; he just won his team the SB and made all of the higher ups in the organization millions upon millions of dollars. Therefore he gets broken off.

Just gotta wait and see if he lives up to it. Probably not :lol:

WELP............

"Flacco's deal is the 14th "$100M contract" in NFL history. To date, the most any have actually gotten paid is $54M (Brett Favre)"

So Joe Flacco is the highest paid player in NFL HISTORY?

I'm going back to bed...
joe-flacco-reckless-01132013.jpg

Flacco's cap number for 13 is actually less than 12 but you guys can continue to talk about how this will bankrupt the Ravens and they wont be able to keep their players :lol:

Last edited:
Flacco's cap number for 13 is actually less than 12 but you guys can continue to talk about how this will bankrupt the Ravens and they wont be able to keep their players :lol:
Thank you.. apparently dudes do not follow the NFL or understand how contracts work.

OMG that's like 20 million a year! The Ravens will never make the playoffs again hurr durrr

Lulz at Joe Flacco being the highest paid player.

In other news, im not sure if it was mentioned, but imagine if wes welker went to Denver.
First team to have 3 1000 yards recievers along with black and decker?

^Well damb, I stand corrected. Dude beasted that year. If stokley got 1000 then Wes can.

larry fitzgeralds offseason 

Larry Fitzgerald Jr. is best known as a top player in the NFL. But as we recently discovered, the Arizona Cardinals wideout does a helluva lot more than just play football. During the offseason, rather than golfing with geriatrics in Florida, Fitzgerald makes the most of his time off by traveling the world and getting after it on some seriously awesome adventures. I exchanged Tweets with the man himself (a Minneapolis native like me and most of the GearJunkie crew, I might add), and these are a few of Fitz’s top adventure shots from the offseason so far. —Patrick Murphy

10832.jpg

Fitzgerald sandboarding on a Nicaraguan volcano

10829.jpg

Ice climbing in Slovenia last weekend

10825.jpg

Fitzgerald zip-lining in Guatemala in January

10826.jpg

Atop Machu Picchu, Peru

10835.jpg

Fitzgerlad on the slope of a volcano in Nicaragua

10831.jpg

Fitzgerald bombing down a Nicraguan volcano on a sandboard

10822.jpg

Scuba diving with teammate Andre Roberts in Caratagena, Colombia

Man fitz has all the money he needs and he's young, I'd be doing the same thing he is and enjoying every minute of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom