NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/46347/352/what-went-wrong-richardson

sick.gif

Just seems like yesterday when this happened.
laugh.gif
@ #21
*Whiffs on tackle 3 yards in backfield* "Ahhhh damnnnn... Hol up I can run this dude down!!!"

*Trent jab steps like hes gonna reverse*  "Imma get you now!!!.... wait whaaaaa, damn.  Ouch my feet smh...."

GMS, my point was agreeing with the first part of your post. Basically when looking at franchises there are two levels, level A (won a SB) and level B (no championship). Any team in level A is 'above' level B. From there rank within the two separate groups (and that's where division titles and CCs are utilized). I do still stand that a team and fan can celebrate accomplishing a goal while not the ultimate goal. I don't view fandom or sports as a zero sum game

Woodley very possible to be cut....and now I've heard Ike Taylor?! Sucks Pitt couldn't resign Keenan Lewis. Really hurt

[thread="345476"] [/thread]

who is going to hold for aldon now :nerd:

Same person that's going to snap the ball to Peyton as he "mysteriously" moves away from the center while hiking the ball on the first play of the game. 

i would like to think that most people in this thread are nfl fans. they follow the league not just their team so it makes sense that they have opinions of other teams including the 9ers

Read this statement below in it's entirety champ which is post#76967 in this thread.  There's a difference from having an opinion and having/carrying out a personal agenda............

Here's the thing champ, that might work if it wasn't for folks trying to intentionally throw rocks at another person or team while trying to hide their hands behind their back.  When that occurs, that's when I respond accordingly and call out those individuals as such.  Now if folks want to have an honest NFL discussion then I'm all for it.  If folks want to mask their personal agendas as some sort of front as it pertains to having an NFL discussion, well then that's when I gotta call people out.

:wink:

who is going to hold for aldon now
nerd.gif
I'm sure one of his boys got no problem holding his bottles for him.
smokin.gif

Wait, you meant on the field? While he gets sacks? Nah he doesn't need that. Remember his DPOY campaign went down hill when he got hurt? Or was it when Justin smith got hurt?

nerd.gif
See this is the foolishness that I was talking about earlier.  I'm responding to a guy who's team head coach had a heart attack during the season because his team had been playing so poorly.  Dude just collapsed on the sidelines in an effort to get the hell out of that miserable situation while the getting was good..............and this dude feels as though he has room to talk.  What a world we live in.  

:lol: @ being so hurt that you'd take shots to that personal of a level.

Even if he did have a med problem, what does that have to do with anything in this thread?

laugh.gif
@ being so hurt that you'd take shots to that personal of a level.

Even if he did have a med problem, what does that have to do with anything in this thread?
Never hurt on my end champ.  Also, if we're going to talk about personal shots lets take a look at what he posted earlier in regards to Aldon Smith........

"I'm sure one of his boys got no problem holding his bottles for him.
smokin.gif
"

In conclusion, a FRAUD can only be a FRAUD for so long before he gets called out a such.

Never hurt on my end champ.  Also, if we're going to talk about personal shots lets take a look at what he posted earlier in regards to Aldon Smith........

"I'm sure one of his boys got no problem holding his bottles for him. :smokin "

In conclusion, a FRAUD can only be a FRAUD for so long before he gets called out a such.

Hmm. We'll my fault I didn't see that.
Not a good look.

But 2 wrongs never make a right

byrd going from one doormat to another :lol:

what a putz...a damn good putz, but a putz

Last edited:
Jesus Christ Byrd was SO BORRRRRING on first take today.

Not only were all of his answers PC, they were all said with the least enthusiasm I've ever heard in my life. :smh:

Both Skip and SAS kept giving him more chances to say ANTHING worth while but dude just kept boring America to death.

"I'm sure one of his boys got no problem holding his bottles for him. :smokin "

Hmm. We'll my fault I didn't see that.
Not a good look.

But 2 wrongs never make a right

2 wrongs make a right if the original person that was wrong gets put in their place, which he clearly did.

Let's cool the attacks on actual posters on NT. If Tom and Aldon sign up we can address that later

I wouldn't be terribly mad if we just kept Goldson but I'd be pretty excited if we traded/released him and signed Byrd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom