Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect man.

Lions winning is dope to me too.

Raiders winning as well.

I just have a weird love/respect for those 3 teams
laugh.gif
Not the Bills?  Cold.

Damn came in and first thing I see is about the Bills and all the Superbowl losses and our playoff drought smh lol

Sucks for Browner that he isn't getting a championship ring. Or does he? Don't know how it works.

I understand. I just feel like Raiders fans and Lions fans can relate to the Browns fans the most.

I think I mentioned it before but I where I went to college gives instate tuition to Ohio residents. Some of my best friends and some of the highest quality yambs I dealt with in college where from Ohio.

Being from Michigan, I see the Detroit/Cleveland/Ohio slander and it pisses me off. Especially because I've lived in other places in this country more than half my life and **** ain't that much nicer than Cleveland/Ohio/Detroit.

When it comes to sports my Mavs won a championship, Texas won a championship and every sports team in the greater metropolitan Detroit area has won one in my life outside of the Lions.

People from Cleveland have never really had anything like that plus the Browns left, Lebron left and frankly any state that has Cedar Pointe deserves good things after all the misery.

With all this being said if the Lions actually played the Browns in the Super Bowl all bets are off :lol:

Last edited:
Sucks for Browner that he isn't getting a championship ring. Or does he? Don't know how it works.

He gets one. He confirmed it.

I believe it's at the team's discretion who gets rings.

Last edited:
:lol: at some of you guys feeling bad for the toilet franchises.

whoa whoa whoa...both of our teams were toilet franchises not too long ago so let's not go dumping on other teams.
:lol: at some of you guys feeling bad for the toilet franchises.

One championship in the 4 major sports in his life and they just got it last month.

:lol:

The hell does this have to do with me as a fan feeling bad for other teams? I think Seattle fans of all people can say it's lame as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom