NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you look it up instead of making your self seem even dumber. I mean have YOU ever posted anything with a factual backing :lol: every time I see you post it's because you get all pissed off somebody said the word evoque or you are trying to make a personal joke at someone. And it's more comfortable not my you dummy

autocorrect mistakes; obviously it was meant to be more; I can surely go back and harp on your use of you and are.

I'm not sure why you think bringing up Evoque actually bothers me; I know you wanna throw the pool in to fish for reps from the usual suspects, now back to the topic what does more comfortable mean? Don't dance around it.

Here you go big shot

com·fort·a·ble (kmfr-t-bl, kmft-bl, kmftr-)
adj.
1. Providing physical comfort: a comfortable chair.
2. Free from stress or anxiety; at ease: not comfortable about the interview.
3. Producing feelings of ease or security: a comfortable person; a comfortable evening at home.
4. Sufficient to provide financial security: comfortable earnings.

We've seen Sherman get mushed a few times and not even attempt to fight back.......
Son is smart not to retaliate. The second offender almost always gets caught so why would he be dumb enough to fake fight back? I find extremely funny that a bunch of dudes on the internet, who wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight, would call someone soft.

We've seen Sherman get mushed a few times and not even attempt to fight back.......

Son is smart not to retaliate. The second offender almost always gets caught so why would he be dumb enough to fake fight back? I find extremely funny that a bunch of dudes on the internet, who wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight, would call someone soft.

I'm not claiming to be a thug or tough guy but my mother raised me to fight back. He got a 15 yard penalty already and the game is over, so even if he pushes back....they still win the game and the flag has no impact. I find it funny that it's not the first time he's been mushed and hasn't reacted to it. This is also the guy that got tangled up with Anquan earlier and waved the white flag immediately.

I'm not claiming to be a thug or tough guy but my mother raised me to fight back. He got a 15 yard penalty already and the game is over, so even if he pushes back....they still win the game and the flag has no impact. I find it funny that it's not the first time he's been mushed and hasn't reacted to it. This is also the guy that got tangled up with Anquan earlier and waved the white flag immediately.
Wasn't coming at you personally so my bad if it seemed that way. Was just speaking in general fam.

And if he gets suspended for the Super Bowl?

I was just pointing out a trend after the pic was posted. We've seen him pushed a few times and not respond. He's not gonna get responded for pushing a guy back. He's such a good defender, you would think he would defend himself.

Either Sherman is soft or smart.

I think it's both. You're not gonna get suspended if you push back at least. We've seen a few times he'll just smile and look for a ref. He's definitely smart though. This will bring him a lot of money.

True, but you have to know that for NT, retaliation at minimum is smashing a guy in the face with a helmet, and stomping his face with your cleats. And if you don't do that, you're a *****

x2

its obnoxious how butt hurt people are over this. People acting like Richard Sherman is ruining their lives
and they are acting like he is the first person to ever talk trash
how exactly did he go too far?

Last edited:
I agree with a lot of this but still Sherman goes overboard. Football is the ultimate humbling sport. I love his game and I love his attitude at times but if he keeps running his mouth like this eventually somebody will try something dirty just to shut him up. Some times you gotta chill.

This! I mean he already showed dude up by running up to him taunting him so the interview was burnt out n scripted as far as I'm concerned.

The interview could have only been better if it ended one other way.
erin-andrews-50-cent-4.jpg

In other words, he was an entertainer.

Also, a human.

Who, mercifully, did not suggest that Jesus was behind his accomplishments -- a sentiment that, if shared, would have stamped him as "classy." In order to be classy, you have to be humble, genuflect at the altar of the meek. Essentially, you have to be the exact opposite of what's actually required to succeed at your chosen profession.

We want athletes, entertainers and anyone else in the public eye to be "real," but what we really mean is we want them to all act the exact same.

With fake class.

When are they supposed to find out the news about Bowman? That **** was hard to watch and you never wanna see that happen to anyone :x . As for the guy who was throwing food, i read on another forum that he was pointed out by other fans and arrested. unacceptable.

Sherman resort :nthat:

torn acl & mcl. They feel as tho if its both he wont be ready for the start of the season. Looking at the timing of the injury and how that knee opened up and swung like that, I'd rather him miss the entire season and come back 2015 full strength or close enough to it.

49ers played a great game. No matter what the calls or injuries, still had a chance in the end and shouldve won. Very disappointing and rough end to a decent season. Felt almost as bad as last yr. And yea Sherman was lame for the extra but he won so he can do that and the only way to shut a dude like that up is to beat him.

Sherman getting under your skin to make you want to mush his face mean he won :rofl:

Shut him up by making the catch Crabtree.

Sherman isn't doing anything new.. People are just mad their team lost and others are just too damb sensitive.

Last edited:

In other words, he was an entertainer.

Also, a human.

Who, mercifully, did not suggest that Jesus was behind his accomplishments -- a sentiment that, if shared, would have stamped him as "classy." In order to be classy, you have to be humble, genuflect at the altar of the meek. Essentially, you have to be the exact opposite of what's actually required to succeed at your chosen profession.

We want athletes, entertainers and anyone else in the public eye to be "real," but what we really mean is we want them to all act the exact same.

With fake class.
i don't agree with this at all. perhaps this author has a one dimensional take on what it means to be classy, but you don't have to be subservient or bow down to your peers in order to be "classy." this is football - a professional sport - so who really cares. it's stupid that the idea of "classiness" is being bought into a conversation about sports.

it's like those stupid unwritten rules in baseball for instance where players get more butthurt about an opponent celebrating a home run than worrying about their own teammates' ineptitude. the guy showing any emotion as he rounds bases is looked down on like he's the worst person in the world while the pitcher who tries to take him out on the next batting opportunity is perfectly justified in throwing a 100 mph ball at his head.

anyway, baseball is the worst sport in the world, but outside of sports, you can still show class without it impacting your own sense of being. it's about being respectful and decent and not in a bow down to others type of way, just in treating peers, opponents, etc. with dignity. it just so happens to be your day to shine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom