NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
dland24 dland24 wasn't referring to anyone in here or even being serious about san fran fans. people always assume the twitter world speaks for a fan base or city tho. that was my point.

You had a 3.9 GPA at Stanford stop the loudmouth, tough guy act. I don't like nerds pretending to be hard. He takes the running up in players faces and trash talk overboard for someone who is really just a choir boy. Stop pretending.
a 3.9 average makes someone a choir boy, soft, weak, etc?  son...

LOL

[thread="345476"] [/thread]
[thread="345476"]This isn't a single incident bruh, he's been doing it for years. Last year with Roddy White and Trent williams too.[/thread]

You had a 3.9 GPA at Stanford stop the loudmouth, tough guy act. I don't like nerds pretending to be hard. He takes the running up in players faces and trash talk overboard for someone who is really just a choir boy. Stop pretending.

[thread="345476"]Dude is a football player and he can't be a tough guy in between the sidlines. Again, I don't even... :lol: [/thread]
[thread="345476"]You look foolish labeling him a nerd and a choir boy just because he achieved a certain level of academic success. [/thread]

Stop it.

He's the football equivalent of KG.

Yeah he's a good player, but he's a complete cornball.

He still sided with states that wanted to keep slavery so keep trying BOY

hope your future daughter is down with IR
I never defended him, you were just really reaching with that statement

Also, my parents are IR so keep reaching BOY :stoneface:  

My ancestors history was ugly in this country

Ima feel how I feel and seeing all these twitter comments validate it

I'm not holding my head down to these ignorant losers ...was raised different than you kid

dland24 dland24 wasn't referring to anyone in here or even being serious about san fran fans. people always assume the twitter world speaks for a fan base or city tho. that was my point.

Gotcha. I saw someone else post in here before you something to the effect of "when a fan's team loses, true colors come out." Then I saw your post and thought, wow I must have missed something. You being ironic or half serious didnt cross my mind because of the post I read before it, my bad. Carry on.

can other people please chime in on famous civil war battles and their implication in post-reconstruction america please?

This thread...lmao

Anyway...

The superbowl will be the truth..

Peyton has his work cut out 4 em but if the Broncos can keep Seattles running game in check they win.

how do you guys really feel about the escalating political tensions that arose in our nation during the 1850s?

are you generally in agreement with the wilmot proviso or not?

Last edited:
LOOOOOL andre

denver is going to roll in the SB

Initial lean would be Denver, but not a blowout by any means.

Seattle runs deeeep in their secondary and if there's a team that can matchup one on one with each and every receiving weapon that Denver has...It's Seattle. No doubt.

Denver by a FG?

Not confident in that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom