NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember anything recently where two teams had such great LB's having their teams face eachother in the playoffs. In fact, there's seldomly more than one team that has such a great and complete group of LB's, let alone two teams.

I would think 08 Steelers v Ravens is up there, has there been a better once since then? Can't wait to watch those defenses go at it. Old school football

the link works, when you click it change all the ******* to "red skins" in the address bar. because NT screens out that word, you can't put it in links either.

Thank you. 

@DoubleJs07 Just as I guessed, it was a statement he gave today.......perfect timing
wink.gif

Just dawned on me how great of a matchup Kap and Cam is. I didnt get to see any of the first game. Niners will probably win, but I hope to see Cam pounce on his first real opportunity.

I can't remember anything recently where two teams had such great LB's having their teams face eachother in the playoffs. In fact, there's seldomly more than one team that has such a great and complete group of LB's, let alone two teams.

Patriots LB core when healthy aint bad :nerd:

not on the level of those two squads though :lol:

Just dawned on me how great of a matchup Kap and Cam is. I didnt get to see any of the first game. Niners will probably win, but I hope to see Cam pounce on his first real opportunity.

neither one of them played particularly well . defense was stifling

Thank you. 

@DoubleJs07
Just as I guessed, it was a statement he gave today.......perfect timing :wink:

Yes, because he's clearly trying to get in the good graces of the Skins front office. You got it, champ.

*Out of curiosity...on NT, specifically, have you EVER admitted to being wrong? Obviously people point out where your logic sucks, the holes in your arguments, etc., but not once have I seen you even remotely concede that you may have been wrong in what you're saying....

Last edited:

Thank you. 

@DoubleJs07
Just as I guessed, it was a statement he gave today.......perfect timing
wink.gif
Yes, because he's clearly trying to get in the good graces of the Skins front office. You got it, champ.
I never said the pizza delivery man was trying to get in the good graces of the Skins front office.  I said that about the other guy. 
*Out of curiosity...on NT, specifically, have you EVER admitted to being wrong? Obviously people point out where your logic sucks, the holes in your arguments, etc., but not once have I seen you even remotely concede that you may have been wrong in what you're saying.
If I'm wrong or have been wrong, then I'm wrong.  I got NO problem admitting that.  Now if you can point to where that has happened here on the boards then I'm all for it. 

Last edited:
 but not once have I seen you even remotely concede that you may have been wrong in what you're saying....
Speaking of being wrong, weren't you one of the guys, if not the main guy that was originally supportive of the paid actor "Chief Dodson" that supported your team name??  If so, myself and the congregation are still waiting on an apology from you champ.

http://niketalk.com/t/544692/********-indian-chief-defender-not-a-chief-probably-not-indian

Edit--

Just like I thought, it was YOU, as seen below............

"I guess Stephen Dodson also doesn't have self-knowledge and is and has no regard for his history as well, right?

Yesterday, the official website of the Washington ******** published an interview with someone the article says is an Inuit chief. According to the article, Stephen Dodson, "a full-blooded American Inuit chief originally from the Aleutian Tribes of Alaska," reached out to the NFL team to share his perspective on the naming controversy. Many Native Americans object to the team calling itself the ********, seeing the term as degrading and even racist. Dodson is not one of them.

“We don’t have a problem with [the name] at all," Dodson told the website."In fact we’re honored. We’re quite honored.”

“It’s actually a term of endearment that we would refer to each other as," Dodson said. "“It’s not degrading in one bit and that’s why I sent you guys an email."
Link"

There you are, with post #666...........which looking back at that post and that specific eerie post number could be saying a few things about you
nerd.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/501028/offici...-thread-last-game-12-29-1-00-pm-vs-giants/660

Last edited:
Speaking of being wrong, weren't you one of the guys, if not the main guy that was originally supportive of the paid actor "Chief Dodson" that supported your team name??  If so, myself and the congregation are still waiting on an apology from you champ.

http://niketalk.com/t/544692/********-indian-chief-defender-not-a-chief-probably-not-indian

Edit--

Just like I thought, it was YOU, as seen below............

"I guess Stephen Dodson also doesn't have self-knowledge and is and has no regard for his history as well, right?

Link"

There you are, with post #666...........which looking back at that post and that specific eerie post number could be saying a few things about you :nerd:

http://niketalk.com/t/501028/offici...-thread-last-game-12-29-1-00-pm-vs-giants/660

I brought him up once....along with the poll #'s and an actual tribal leader (Green) who had no issue with the team name. So, saying I've been talking about him over the past couple pages is off base. Dodson is a fraud, and what he says goes out the window. Simple as that. He wasn't the spokesperson for all Native Americans, rather he was just one person who fooled a lot of people.

Keep trying.

Which is why I said IF you haven't apologized already please take the time now to do so, and better yet admit YOU were wrong. 

No one is apologizing to you :lol:

I love how you demand respect on here when everyone thinks you are a irrational clown

The real question for Deuce is who IS qualified to talk about the NFL. At this point I'm pretty sure every regular member (besides SF fans) has been deemed unqualified at one time or another

apparently, him and the congregation... :lol:

:lol: we should make him his own NFL thread where he talks to himself and calls himself champ over and over

"apologize champ"

"no champ I already told you that I will let you know when you can talk again"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom