NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh off a 30 min nap...

FedEx isn't bad as a visiting fan IMO. Went to CAR/WAS the last two times they played in Landover && fans were cool to me both times.

Wouldn't dare go to the Link under the same conditions tho.

Last edited:
Fed-Ex or Lincoln Financial better as a visiting fan?

If you are a Cowboys fan in Cowboy attire at the Linc, you are almost guaranteed someone will want to engage in some sort of physical confrontation. Fed Ex, not so much although still possible.

Metlife is probably the best out of the 3. Although you face ridicule, its usually playful and not TOO serious.

This is speaking from personal experience over the last several years.

Last edited:
If you are a Cowboys fan in Cowboy attire at the Linc, you are almost guaranteed someone will want to engage in some sort of physical confrontation. Fed Ex, not so much although still possible.

This is speaking from personal experience over the last several years.
Seahawks are playing next year.  Was thinking about going to both but I don't really need all that crap.

Will definitely go to at least one.  I'd rather trip to Philly than D.C. (lived in both cities) but considering the rep of the respective fanbases it will prob be FedEx.

Seahawks are playing next year.  Was thinking about going to both but I don't really need all that crap.

Will definitely go to at least one.  I'd rather trip to Philly than D.C. (lived in both cities) but considering the rep of the respective fanbases it will prob be FedEx.

Honestly, you should be fine since the Eagles/Skins hate for Dallas is over 9,000 :lol:

But then again, I remember those 49ers fans getting snowballed for a quarter at the Linc a few years back.

Fed ex is always love to me.

Skins fans are real hospitable. Always giving free brews or food from their tailgates.

I love showing up to fed ex early and kicking it until kickoff.

Never been to the linc. Lol. Probably never will honestly. I wanna see MetLife. Looks beautiful

Honestly, you should be fine since the Eagles/Skins hate for Dallas is over 9,000
laugh.gif

But then again, I remember those 49ers fans getting snowballed for a quarter at the Linc a few years back.
laugh.gif
  I love Eagles fans then.

I'll probably go to both.
Fed ex is always love to me.

Skins fans are real hospitable. Always giving free brews or food from their tailgates.

I love showing up to fed ex early and kicking it until kickoff.

Never been to the linc. Lol. Probably never will honestly. I wanna see MetLife. Looks beautiful
MetLife is great.  Going out on the PATH is a pain because it requires entering the worst place in NYC (Penn Station), but I had a great experience there this year.  Giants fans are cool.

Of course Eli also threw 5 picks and the energy left the stadium pretty quick :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom