NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brees and this Saints' offense clicking now.

Ingram outplaying Shady so far.

Eagles better trade up and go get Mike Evans. They are in desperate need of big, physical receiver.

Desean just isn't a guy who can be counted on against good, physical defenses.

Not surprised if Eagles get killed. nobody from that division should have been in the Playoffs LOL

NBA refs are incomparably worse than any other league.  It's literally broadly expected for them to be biased and incorrect.

This. Not even comparable. nobody calls more anticipation fouls than the nba. And nobody gets as biased. Cough Joey Crawford and every single ref against iverson

Dropped it like it was a black baby....
laugh.gif

Don't sleep on SD! if their Defense decides to show up
81712159.gif

NBA refs are incomparably worse than any other league.  It's literally broadly expected for them to be biased and incorrect.

This. Not even comparable. nobody calls more anticipation fouls than the nba. And nobody gets as biased. Cough Joey Crawford and every single ref against iverson

Lebron, Kobe, CP3, Durant, Wade :x Its hard as hell to watch it

Pac12 refs are up their as one of the worst refs also

I agree to an extent but it is different. The NBA refs are horrible due to bias and agendas. The NFL refs are simply incompetent due to the numerous subjective calls and pressure from Roger...and they are just clueless (see Bill Leavy)

I agree to an extent but it is different. The NBA refs are horrible due to bias and agendas. The NFL refs are simply incompetent due to the numerous subjective calls and pressure from Roger...and they are just clueless (see Bill Leavy)

I'll take incompetent over evil every time.

The refs should have permanent jobs btw that may help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom