NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lions have to be the most attractive opening of any of these coaching vacancies. Lots of talent but just need a real coach. Really hoping they make a move for Gruden.

I think the only unexpected firings are coach from the browns and the unexpected keeper is Rex. I'm curious who's finally going to give Zimmerman a chance, he's been doing his thing with Cincy for a while and still no one hires him :smh:

dudes getting bodied left and right :x

Schwartz
Schiano
Shanahan
Frazier
Chudzinski

dont call it Black Monday for nothin'

Gruden isn't leaving the booth. He gets mad money to relax all year long.

Cowboys can't afford Revis. They're salary cap is ******

honestly all those firings r justified. guess munchak survives although we would be in the playoffs if we didn't give Jacksonville their first win smh

honestly all those firings r justified. guess munchak survives although we would be in the playoffs if we didn't give Jacksonville their first win smh

Only one I don't like is the Browns. That team needs a decent QB and they would have been in the playoffs.

Philbman has to go. Miami has been a joke all year, controlled their future and still **** the bed.

Jerry Jones has to be fired as GM. Obviously that's not happening.

Apparently idzik wants Rex to make some personnel changes. DB WR coach would be a good start. Same with a special teams coach.

Gruden is gonna be like Cowher; each year you hear rumors and eventually people accept the fact he is not coming back

He has it made and people seem to love him

Cant feel bad for any of these coaches though... Players at league min getting cut all the time (Even the day before the Super Bowl. 
sick.gif
mean.gif
 Bill....) and the Coaches have guaranteed contracts... These dudes gonna be able to sit at home and make millions in 2014 if they want to.

Jerry Jones might give himself a 22 year extension

I'm picturing Schiano as the Lions head coach....l o l

Only one I don't like is the Browns. That team needs a decent QB and they would have been in the playoffs.

Philbman has to go. Miami has been a joke all year, controlled their future and still **** the bed.

Jerry Jones has to be fired as GM. Obviously that's not happening.
that's true I forgot about their hot start with hoyer.  yea philbin could get canned and Jason garrett is terrible as well

Bill Leavy (SB XL ref) on the field for KC v SD. Not surprising a few botched calls which ended up screwing the Steelers. Now I'm not upset that a bad call kept them out since this is the perfect example of why you take care of your business. However two things come to mind

1. How is Bill Leavy still a ref? From the coin toss, XL, this game and PLENTY of others, guy runs around with no clue how to officiate.

2. Just to re-confirm, clearly Leavy wasn't trying to purposely tilt the SB to Pitt. He really is just that incompetent so we can trash all those conspiracy theories

Sidenote, what was SD thinking lining up illegally? How do they not realize what they were doing?

Last edited:
Kuhn's block on Peppers didn't get enough exposure.

Frazier did get Minny into the playoffs last year with mediocre QB play.

The quality of officiating has been piss poor all year. All these ticky tack subjective calls seems to be taking the focus away from what used to be cut and dry calls.

Frail da 5 11...

Congrats, good to see ya'll got the gawd Rodgers back, as it stands they're 3 point underdogs....Redemption coming soon. :pimp:

Wish I got to see Clay vs Young Kaep part 3 though :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom