NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what i understand Kitna has a teaching position as a math teacher here at Lincoln high in Washington! Since theyre on winter break he was able to sign with the cowboys lol

Merry Christmas fellas! To all who celebrate, enjoy with your family and friends :pimp: .

I'm late, but this is on ESPN right now and found it awesome.

Good dude.

Demarcus Ware and Demarco Murray are gonna have to have great games for the Cowboys to win. Put pressure on Foles and keep the ball outta his and Shady's hands. That's the only way I see 'em winning.

Kitna's arm is gonna be pretty sore after all those passes. He may still have more mobility than Orton though.

[quote name="AKOeuro"]From what i understand Kitna has a teaching position as a math teacher here at Lincoln high in Washington! Since theyre on winter break he was able to sign with the cowboys lol[/quote] Wherever you heard this rumor, retire that source from your list of credible sources.

C'mon, man, if the opportunity to quarterback the Dallas Cowboys to the playoffs is on the table, you really think any teacher in the country is going to check in with their schedule first, make sure it's ok? Substitutes are available by the dozen, but there's only one Dallas Cowboys.

"Oh, hey Jerry. Jerry Jones, you say? I see, yeah, Dallas Cowboys, I remember. Would definitely love too, but I need to ask the principal first, see if they can find someone to cover fractions for the next couple weeks."

No.

Wherever you heard this rumor, retire that source from your list of credible sources.

C'mon, man, if the opportunity to quarterback the Dallas Cowboys to the playoffs is on the table, you really think any teacher in the country is going to check in with their schedule first, make sure it's ok? Substitutes are available by the dozen, but there's only one Dallas Cowboys.

"Oh, hey Jerry. Jerry Jones, you say? I see, yeah, Dallas Cowboys, I remember. Would definitely love too, but I need to ask the principal first, see if they can find someone to cover fractions for the next couple weeks."

No.
It was actually reported by a local news station! Haha if they're making it up so am i lol They also said that he signed for just that one game for around 60k. I definitely agree with what you're saying though

Last edited:
Nah, I wasn't saying I thought you were making it up, so I hope it didn't sound like that. I was just saying, I'm sure you heard it somewhere, and that somewhere is ridiculous.

$600k for one game would be about 15 times his salary of a teacher... for the whole year. :lol: Zero % chance he would check in w/ the school for the ok.

55k to not get hit for a weekend? Where do I sign up?

Anybody remember when Charlie Batch was 3rd string for the Steelers a few years ago? His base salary was 800k because he had a 10+ year tenure in the league. Now that's the living the life.

Listening to Peyton Manning mic'd up. Real cool. Listening to him guide Ju Thomas. Then he was talking to Wes Welker saying the record must belong to you because wherever you go, it follows. Then he started talking about where the ball was and how Thomas would have gave it away for girl's phone number.

Cam Newton's mic'd up saying turn up repeatedly to his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom