NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
my assumption is based on them both being on the field and playing , obviously

matthew mulligan is more productive than gronk when gronk is on the sideline in a cast

to anyone who has watched an extensive amount of them both playing over the past few years i dont see how you could argue Graham is more valuable . he is certainly more athletic , but offensively Gronk is more productive when playing and hes a significantly better blocker than Graham

I don't see why anybody in their right mind would hire Shanahan ever again after this season. The dude looks like the most stressed person in the world anyway, I don't think he even wants to coach anymore.

I like when Shannahan gets red on the sideline. That, plus his facial expression..
laugh.gif

RGIII, you should have listened to McNabb when he tried to warn you....sucka 
laugh.gif

RGIII is going to be 3rd on the depth chart and be inactive for the next three games. Rex Grossman will be the #2

:lol:

Im
RGIII, you should have listened to McNabb when he tried to warn you....

Homie straight curved mcnabb like he was a broad. Wouldn't even talk to Donavan smh.

That hindsight tho!!

And shanahan will get another job. He's just another name on the looooong list of coaches who failed miserably under dan Snyder.

He's still a good coach with Super Bowls to his resume.

Last edited:
:lol: This situation with the Skins is a joke. Shannahan is lost. You're gonna sit him cuz the season isn't going how you planned? When did coaches start doing that? Let him work his way outta of the hole that he helped dig. This won't do him any good.

What's even more hilarious is RG3 hasn't been made aware he won't be the starter and is deactivated. So he's having to find out through the media :lol:

Shanahan is still living off two Super Bowls TD won him. Here's hoping his overrated *** does not get another coaching job.

Shanahan is still living off two Super Bowls TD won him. Here's hoping his overrated *** does not get another coaching job.

Yup. That was in the 90's and he hasn't done anything since. It's probably other players in the locker room lookin at RG3 sideways. I guess this is Shannahan getting back at RG3 for all those damn press conferences. :lol:

Unacceptable
laugh.gif
.........but like I said, I'll give you a pass this time around.  I'll probably be out there next year as well, but I'll let you know.  Had a good time in Oakland Saturday night, went to some spot called Luka's Taproom and then to another spot less than a block away. 
Luka's is tight. Met some girls with real talent there. Next time, hit up Somar. Cheap drinks, good DJ, and solid looking women.
Will do champ.  I went to a spot in San Fran called Grand Friday night.  Wasn't really the vibe I was looking for although the dancers in the Christmas costumes looked nice.  Went to Oakland Saturday night and hit up Luka's and then Era's and had a great time.  Thanks for the insight. 

Not eem surprised.

He made a BS story up on a Gameday so he could find a way to Quit. :smh:

Dude's true colors showing and he's going all in. Good luck trying to find your son a job after this disaster.

Last edited:
What's even more hilarious is RG3 hasn't been made aware he won't be the starter and is deactivated. So he's having to find out through the media :lol:

Like D.Will when he was traded to Utah....homey found out working out with his teammates watching ESPN....

:lol: I remember telling the Skins fans that i know to better enjoy that playoff appearance last year and dont expect much else ...that current franchise/ownership isnt built for consistent success and is always a mess :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom