NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very impressed with Cam. Happy for him right now too, but his work isn't over.

Carolina will be an interesting to to see in the playoffs. A matchup with Detroit of the NFCE winner will be a winnable game. If they play N.O. in the 2nd round, I can see a win there too based on familiarity. Would still be tough to do though.

sad about the Pats loss , but what a great game overall . went down to the wire , literally

good wake up call for us ... against good teams we cant afford bonehead mistakes (Talib and Logan Mankins personal foul penalties; Ridley's fumble in the red zone) and expect to win

edit -- a bit disappointed by the Pats hate on this board , but i guess its expected . its one thing of us Pats fans talked a bunch of **** , but for the most part we are pretty level headed on here about our team . it is what it is though

Last edited:
why do some of you constantly do this? :smh:
If you don't see the media holding black QBs to a higher standard of behavior...  You need to look harder.

Just look at how RG3 and Cam have been lit up for their smallest mistakes (or perceived mistakes)

regardless if its true or not, why bring it up? its like bringing up lebron after something durant/kobe/mj does. it's not relevant.

but hey, if you guys want to make every single thread a race thread, be my guest.

Difficult catch but Vereen should have hauled that late grab. Near perfect throw from Brady.

Cam was lost in the shuffle last year with the hype for Luck, RG3, Kaep, Russy.

Still don't think Rivera is the guy. But well done for the 1-3 turnaround.

edit -- a bit disappointed by the Pats hate on this board , but i guess its expected . its one thing of us Pats fans talked a bunch of **** , but for the most part we are pretty level headed on here about our team . it is what it is though

it's all good, man. if you're not getting hated on, your team is not doing it right. let em hate :lol:

Last edited:
Difficult catch but Vereen should have hauled that late grab. Near perfect throw from Brady.

Cam was lost in the shuffle last year with the hype for Luck, RG3, Kaep, Russy.

Still don't think Rivera is the guy. But well done for the 1-3 turnaround.

He's not. That team/defense is just balling. Rivera will be gone eventually i think

Pats still 7-3 , have their division locked up and , based on the last decade of regular season success, will probably get the second seed in the conference. We good over here :lol:

However, thats two games this season that the Pats have lost on controversial calls/no calls. Hopefully that will put the corny "this game is rigged because the NFL loves the Patriots" talk to rest.

Pats still 7-3 , have their division locked up and , based on the last decade of regular season success, will probably get the second seed in the conference. We good over here
laugh.gif

However, thats two games this season that the Pats have lost on controversial calls/no calls. Hopefully that will put the corny "this game is rigged because the NFL loves the Patriots" talk to rest.
One questionable call doesn't erase a decade of gifts 
wink.gif

You're right that the Pats are good though, still have a strong shot at the 2 seed and will definitely win that sorry division.
regardless if its true or not, why bring it up? its like bringing up lebron after something durant/kobe/mj does. it's not relevant.

but hey, if you guys want to make every single thread a race thread, be my guest.
Alright, let's just never talk about it.  I forgot how important that is to some folks.  I don't remember seeing all these "race threads", but whatever you say.

Last edited:
Jim Daopoulus (NFL supervisor of Officials) said it was unacceptable how that game ended. It was either PI, holding or illegal contact. Clearly was held before the ball was even close.

I'm so tired of these dudes at espn like greenberg and Skip still acting like Cam isnt among the best QB's. But yet they hype the **** out of every other white QB that is as average as ever

I'm so tired of these dudes at espn like greenberg and Skip still acting like Cam isnt among the best QB's. But yet they hype the **** out of every other white QB that is as average as ever

His record is 20-22 though. He's among the best QBs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom