NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. The NFL is soft. I hope that refs personal info gets put out there for the e vigilantes to violate him. I'm mad doggie.

The NFL is soft with QBs, but it was a correct call for crappy rules that are in place. Not even going to dignify the 2nd part of this post :lol: :smh:

49ers never mentally recovered from that call. Perhaps if Jim calms down a bit the team would as well?

This. The NFL is soft. I hope that refs personal info gets put out there for the e vigilantes to violate him. I'm mad doggie.

The NFL is soft with QBs, but it was a correct call for crappy rules that are in place.

How does Brooks control that when he's moving with that much speed and force?

It's terrible because Brees is shorter than every QB except maybe RW3. So it's a clean hit on every other QB. How in the hell is Brooks supposed to change that.

Well atleast now 49ers fans can blame this loss on something else besides their QBs poor performance....

Frauds.

Yea when I said it was a bad call I didn't mean it wasn't the correct call to make. I meant that shouldn't be a Penalty. Brees is a ******, of course it hit his neck area :lol:

Game shouldn't have even been close :smh:

Muffed Punt
Fumbled pick 6

The NFL is soft with QBs, but it was a correct call for crappy rules that are in place. Not even going to dignify the 2nd part of this post :lol: :smh:

49ers never mentally recovered from that call. Perhaps if Jim calms down a bit the team would as well?

The call was blow to the neck. So I fail to see how it was the correct call. You say it was correct based on the rules in place. I dont see how you can say that when what happened wasnt what he said he saw.

And not even going to address the second part. I watched the game. They didnt show Jim going nuts until the Saints already had the ball was well in field goal range. So unless you are at the game and saw something they didnt show on the broadcast, Im going to chalk that statement up to trying to create a story.

Rough game. Played well enough to win. Cant believe the refs gave the ball back to Brees. Just ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom