NFL Conference Championships In Review...

S4L

Post your observations....

-Brett Favre has finished his last season and career with the Packers, Jets, and the Vikings the same way. An interception.

-Vikings did get robbed in OT, but you can't put the ball that many times on the ground and expect to win.

-Great season for the Jets, it's just that everybody got tired of hearing about them. Especially on here...

-AP is offically no longer the best back in the league. There were doubts before but today confirmed it.

-Saints had 77 yards of total offense in the 2nd half today. Wow....

-Peyton Manning is getting that second ring....

-I'm looking forward to that Vick show....

Too many quotes this week. Ya'll post some up....

Shonn Greene about to get TJ or Leon cut. Dude is nice, too bad he got hurt.

Dwight Lowery, just why?

Sean Payton almost coached his way outta the superbowl, had some real bonehead play calls.

smh.gif
so disappointed in AD fumbling and Brett for that 8th grade across the body throw

If we talkin RBs gimme Chris Johnson, DeAngelo Williams & MJD ... I dont want no one else right now.

Peyton Manning Carved them Jets up.

smh.gif
NFL officials. Saints aint make that 4th and short and Horrible PI call

CLUTCH KICK tho by Saints Kicker

Everyone should be thankful we're watching the greatness that is Peyton Manning. Dude used the 1st half to scope out the Jets defense. and then turned loose on them the 2nd half.

Favre throwing a game losing INT. what's new?

AP's fumbilitis problem is horrendous.

The Jets have a bright future.

The Saints are getting worked by Peyton and co. in the Superbowl. #imjustsayin

Vikings should have won today, and their defense locked the Saints up in the 2nd half. Every time the Vikes were about to score...fumble, fumble, fumble, int...it was disgusting
sick.gif
...I can't get on Favre for one pass when his team screwed it up for him countless times, he was carrying em'.

Manning will get that 2nd ring though, they have too much experience and he won't let his team lose.

PI and 4th and short calls were
sick.gif

Two great games today.

- The Vikings literally fumbled the game away today.
smh.gif

- Vintage Farve. Gunslinger mentality bite him in the !*@ today. He had some running room to pick up some yards to set-up the game winning FG for Longwell but threw the INT. Granted Longwell could have missed and given the performance of kickers in the playoffs he probably would, but you have to at least let him have the opportunity

- Peyton Manning
sick.gif

pimp.gif
 One of the best, if not they best to ever play

- Props to Jets. They didn't rollover like I and a lot of people expected them to. Major props to Sanchez; he showed that he can make big plays in big games and he is only going to improve.

- Congrats to the Colts and Saints. Hopefully it is a good SuperBowl

-Mark Sanchez impressed me due to the fact that he's a rookie qb.
-Peyton sniffed out the Jets D for a bit, then ate them....
-Favre throws the game away again.
-Saints know how to rip that ball.
-Colts/Saints SuperBowl will be EPIC.

Vikes fans now know what its like for favre to %+%$ stuff up for them in a huge game...

Like I said before the game... collie and garcon beat the jets defense... all wayne had to do was stand in front of revis... light work for peyton.

Ap the fumble maker... musta been sharing drinkin glasses with the whole offense... spread that fumble-it is like some SARS.

Why are peytons shoulderpads so big??

Favre not making it to ghe big game on the enemy squad is def apppreciated.

There's enough qotw material in the first 20 pages of the jets thread to last a lifetime.

That same old playoff Favre reared his ugly head once again. Lot of people called it early in the season when he was killing, and what do you know? The legend still lives.

Favre looked like a broken man after the game
frown.gif
, Saints beat him up. Vikes have no one to blame but themselves, you won't beat anyone fumbling the ball like that. Saints balled out to stay in it, and made key defensive stops when it mattered. Props to all five of their fans here on NT.

Vikings fans good luck next year, yall are toast if Favre is done tho
laugh.gif
. I expect to see a ton of JPZx quotes tomorrow
laugh.gif
but hey you brought it on yourself man, dude put way too much emphasis on statistics.

Jets impressed me this postseason. I didn't expect them to make it this far. Played a great first quarter but Peyton Manning ate them up once he made adjustments. Like I said in the game thread, Revis has an island but Lowery was a lillypad. Dude got roasted something serious. Peyton Manning plays the QB position better than anyone I've ever seen in my life.

Overall, I'm happy with the Super Bowl matchup, no Favre fest
laugh.gif
and two number one seeds
pimp.gif
. Peyton should play better this time around, he sucked against Chicago.

On an awful Sunday, I can at least be happy about this:

161l5kk.jpg

I dont know why it's so blurry, though
smh.gif

-The Vikings had that game in the palm of their hands and let themselves lose the game.

-Peyton Manning is absolutely disgusting when the pressure is on.

- Once Shone Greene and Donald Strickland left the game, the rest of the Jets left as well.

- The Saint's looked sloppy tonight, and If I we're them I wouldn't be too happy about this win right now.

- I hope Brett Favre decides to call it quits, because it's getting really annoying/old right now.

- The Jet's are 1 more DL pass rusher and corner back away from having a SERIOUS defense.

AP is my dude but
smh.gif
... it pains me to say b/c i usually wait for someone to show me multiple seasons at an extremely high level to say someone is the best at their position ... but CJ > AP

Refs with the game on the line should were a lil suspect but like its been said ... 5 turnovers ... you don't deserve it

Favre w/ the int at the end ...
indifferent.gif

sean payton play calling is terrible at times ... but they made it thru

reggie bush w/ his eyes closed on that punt he fumbled ...
laugh.gif

jared allen ... did u play today ... dude only gets sacks on Erin ...

jets had me nervous ... i was @ the bar w/ my manning jersey taking mad heat ... but the play of the game happened in the 2 min drill ... that throw peyton made to collie right over the DBs finger tips ... just str8 disgusting

colts D was ok ... gotta step it up next week ... the D will be the key in miami

revis looked very ordinary today and reggie shook dude out of his shoes
laugh.gif
... (revis you still my dude though)

26-39 w/ 2 dallas clark drops for 377 yards ...
pimp.gif

this is the best the colts offense has looked in a long while ...

just a great championship sunday ...

Bums(s) of week ... many candidates on the vikings ... but AP while only losing 1 of 3 fumbles ... watching you on the bench w/ that football in your hand like you omar epps in the program (correct me if i have the wrong film) ... then going out there and fumbling the ball ...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
... and last but not least brett favre ... you get 2 or 3 yds and u got that fg ... but no you want to throw across your body w/ mere seconds left in the game and you think you deserve to win ...
indifferent.gif

congrats to saints ... GO COLTS ... #18 GET THAT 2ND RING ... LET'S GET IT

jdilla retiring from the sports forum
pimp.gif

two other jet fans in particular eating crow and hopefully disappearing form S&T until next year
pimp.gif

peyton manning was peyton manning...surgical as hell
revis did his job fairly well...too bad his buddies couldnt keep up
sanchez...not bad, man...not bad
jets gave it a great go...but you need some breaks to beat the colts. they didn't get those down the stretch.

brett favre made the bonehead play we were all expecting him to eventually make...sucks that it came when it did though. great season though.
AD and the butterfingers...you have to be kidding me

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

-The Vikings had that game in the palm of their hands and let themselves lose the game.
- I hope Brett Favre decides to call it quits, because it's getting really annoying/old right now.
Why? He proved even at 40 he can lead a team to wins. Granted it didn't turn out the way we wanted as Viking fans, but he is not the reason we lost. He turns in his BEST season as a pro, and you all want him to go away...
smh.gif

One other note... The INT did NOT directly lead to the loss... If they don't have 12 people in the huddle, they don't pass. Game goes in to OT and is up for grabs again.

I can honestly say I never ever like Brett Favre or as I called him fav-ray, but he earned all my respect doing his own version of falling 7 times getting up 8, I was all around impressed even with the loss. Props to both teams I would've taken that NFC champ game for the superbowl lol.

Am I the only one who got the saints in the SB.....they taken it back to naw'lins people

-Brett had no business throwing that ball, but Sidney did't come back to the ball like he should've.
-I didn't see much of the Jets-Colts game, but there was a play where Manning got sacked and it was a LB and CB coming free. Not only does Addai move all the way over to block the CB instead of the LB, he ends up not blocking the CB either. I was shocked.

Favre can still play, but I don't think his body can go through another full season.

Dude looked worn down going into the game, and he looked completely exhausted during his press conference.

The saints toss play should be thrown outta the damn playbook.  That toss is an automatic six yard loss.

Sanchez played well today. Too bad the Jets D couldn't get Manning outta his comfort zone.

Manning & Brees should make the super bowl a good one. The Saints don't have the best defense, but they force a lot of turnovers and make plays. Whether its forcin fumbles, pressuring the quarterback, or getting picks, that defense makes plays.

One more game left in the season
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Bums(s) of week ... many candidates on the vikings ... but AP while only losing 1 of 3 fumbles ... watching you on the bench w/ that football in your hand like you omar epps in the program (correct me if i have the wrong film) ... then going out there and fumbling the ball ...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
... and last but not least brett favre ... you get 2 or 3 yds and u got that fg ... but no you want to throw across your body w/ mere seconds left in the game and you think you deserve to win ...
indifferent.gif

congrats to saints ... GO COLTS ... #18 GET THAT 2ND RING ... LET'S GET IT
roll.gif
I said the EXACT same thing when I saw that

- Saints escape
pimp.gif

- CJ > AP debate ended
- Manning shredded that D

- Crazy dav0 gettin' airtime for being a colts fan in bk
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

15hzcwl.jpg
yjvoj.jpg

So if kickers get the yips, what was the equivalent to what the hell the Vikings were doing putting the ball on the ground?

-Peyton Manning is the best.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Adrian Peterson is no longer the best.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Dilla no longer posting in S&T is REALLY the best.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

- Saints escape
pimp.gif

- CJ > AP debate ended