NFL Conference Championships In Review...

^
Reppin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^
pimp.gif
x 10000 ... I was hoping for a colts / cowboys superbowl just so I could rep here in Texas..

-Manning is indeed the greatest to ever play.. SB RING #2 and more to come..
pimp.gif

-Coach Caldwell about to be 17-2 and SB CHAMPION in his rookie year as a head coach..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Rex Ryan is hella fat..
laugh.gif

-Sanchez had a good game.. props to him.. bright future ahead for the Jets.
-why Farve..??
frown.gif
although im happy they loss due to the fact that that Vikings D is scary..
embarassed.gif

-im not worried about the Saints.. AT ALL.. were already SB XLIV CHAMPS as far as im concerned.
pimp.gif

-someone please make a gif of that SHAKE N BAKE move Wayne put on revis.. PLEASE!!!!

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

-The Vikings had that game in the palm of their hands and let themselves lose the game.
- I hope Brett Favre decides to call it quits, because it's getting really annoying/old right now.
Why? He proved even at 40 he can lead a team to wins. Granted it didn't turn out the way we wanted as Viking fans, but he is not the reason we lost. He turns in his BEST season as a pro, and you all want him to go away...
smh.gif

One other note... The INT did NOT directly lead to the loss... If they don't have 12 people in the huddle, they don't pass. Game goes in to OT and is up for grabs again.

Hate to break it to you but there would have been a penalty regardless.  Favre was calling for a time out when they had just spent one right before, and there hadn't been a play ran between the timeouts.  Say what you want, Favre lost the Vikings their best shot at winning the game.  And hey if he goes back another year I am fine with that, because I don't see him having the energy to put up another season like this.  You could tell that he was extremely drained and looked pretty bad in the press conference after the game.

No matter who is the QB next year, they need to address the O-Line... I know its pretty good, but they were really porous tonight. Favre got slammed on like 5 occasions.

Man, Peyton Manning is awesome. Some of those throws were just unreal.

Saints defense is going to get shredded. Those corners are NOT good.

-im glad i was the first on this site to say CJ>>>AP , i really dont feel like bumping my thread from week 5

-You guys sure do love u some peyton manning

-i will be rooting for the saints , i hate to do so but words dont describe how much i hate manning

-had favre ran on the last play to the right he coulda got atleast 6-10 yards before getting annihilated and had two weeks to rest (woulda been a 40 yarder give or take)

-chargers matched up better for the colts

The last interception was a slap to the face.. no superbowl for them but overall game was great, score was even too.. too bad luck wasn't on their side at the end

-Sean Peyton needs to stop with those trick plays and just play traditional like he did last week, establish the run and start slinging the rock
-We forced a lot of turnovers but if we would have recovered those earlier fumbles maybe it would not have been so close
-Even though I am a Saints fan the officiating during the game was bad ON BOTH SIDES (I think more so in favor of the vikes but anh)
-Drew and Co needs to play with some more confidence sb week or peyton going to shred them up!

With all that said Black and Gold Superbowl
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

Originally Posted by henz0

- Saints escape
pimp.gif

- CJ > AP debate ended
- Manning shredded that D

- Crazy dav0 gettin' airtime for being a colts fan in bk
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

15hzcwl.jpg
yjvoj.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

##%## lucky he aint get marvin harrison'd comin out that bar
laugh.gif
... i was str8 though b/c i ain't take out the jersey until the colts were down 17-6 ... i wish they would aired my kanye impression ... "i'm happy for you jets fans as you had one of the best first halves of all time ... but the colts are going to the superbowl" ... <br>
<br>

AP you my boy but son hold on to the rock ... if you can fumble 4x or less i will consider you cured ... someone put up the pic of him on the bench w/ the rock in his hands
roll.gif

Which one of these should be quote of the week?

Exhibit A: Extremely gassed Jets fan
I'll say this,Deion was the ultimate shutdown corner, but i'll still take Revis overhim bc he is the more COMPLETE corner ala open field tackling,coverage, speed, seeing the football before the receiver does.
Exhibit B: Vikings fan that forgot what Brett Favre does in the postseason
Favrewon't slip up. He's playing great and has no reason to play stupid withthe weapons he has. People waiting for his self destruction will bedisappointed.
Exhibit C: Very nervous Brady rider
for the sake of my brady argument i need the saints to win

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

I'll say this,Deion was the ultimate shutdown corner, but i'll still take Revis overhim bc he is the more COMPLETE corner ala open field tackling,coverage, speed, seeing the football before the receiver does.
Favrewon't slip up. He's playing great and has no reason to play stupid withthe weapons he has. People waiting for his self destruction will bedisappointed.

All three.

Originally Posted by yungchris504

-Sean Peyton needs to stop with those trick plays and just play traditional like he did last week, establish the run and start slinging the rock
-We forced a lot of turnovers but if we would have recovered those earlier fumbles maybe it would not have been so close
-Even though I am a Saints fan the officiating during the game was bad ON BOTH SIDES (I think more so in favor of the vikes but anh)
-Drew and Co needs to play with some more confidence sb week or peyton going to shred them up!

pimp.gif
You serious? HAHAHAHAHA!

Vikings got raped by the refs in OT.

Y'all can say whatever you want about Favre... he had his best season ever. His team lost that game for him, and I guess he got desperate at the end and reverted back to the hero mentality.

I understand him being scared to tuck it in and run... he got demolished out there.

But see, his 'weapons' disappointed BIG TIME.

I'll say this, Deion was the ultimate shutdown corner, but i'll still take Revis over him bc he is the more COMPLETE corner ala open field tackling, coverage, speed, seeing the football before the receiver does.
Favre won't slip up. He's playing great and has no reason to play stupid with the weapons he has. People waiting for his self destruction will be disappointed.

I'm partial to the last one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by yungchris504

pimp.gif
You serious? HAHAHAHAHA!

Vikings got raped by the refs in OT.

Y'all can say whatever you want about Favre... he had his best season ever. His team lost that game for him, and I guess he got desperate at the end and reverted back to the hero mentality.

I understand him being scared to tuck it in and run... he got demolished out there.

It is just my opinion bruh, isn't like it is spoken word. Maybe it is karma from when they played the vikings a few seasons earlier and the officiating was waaayyyy in favor toward them vikes. But w/e whats done is done.

I'll say this, Deion was the ultimate shutdown corner, but i'll still take Revis over him bc he is the more COMPLETE corner ala open field tackling, coverage, speed, seeing the football before the receiver does.
WOW

Back
Top Bottom