NFL Combine (2/23/11 - 3/1/11)

"Ponder is now "viewed by some as the top true West Coast Offense quarterback in the draft." Feb 28, 8:08 PM"
=
code words for Rag arm.

"Ponder is now "viewed by some as the top true West Coast Offense quarterback in the draft." Feb 28, 8:08 PM"
=
code words for Rag arm.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

good lord
laugh.gif

if there was ever a year to move up, bill...

nerd.gif
whatchu thinking bout?
nothing practical
laugh.gif

it'd be moving up into the top 5

i like mccourtney , like i really like dude ALOT one of thew rooks that played like a vet last year. so i think we lay off db's but if u wanna ship both 1's for fairley. then
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

good lord
laugh.gif

if there was ever a year to move up, bill...

nerd.gif
whatchu thinking bout?
nothing practical
laugh.gif

it'd be moving up into the top 5

i like mccourtney , like i really like dude ALOT one of thew rooks that played like a vet last year. so i think we lay off db's but if u wanna ship both 1's for fairley. then
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

=
code words for Rag arm.
basically... his athleticism helps too tho

problem is he never really had enough "control" for me, didnt seem to be a leader, didnt make big plays at big times consistantly enough

he has decent feet tho and can manipulate the pocket a bit... that said Ponder is at least as workable as say my teams qb... Colet effin McCoy 
sick.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

=
code words for Rag arm.
basically... his athleticism helps too tho

problem is he never really had enough "control" for me, didnt seem to be a leader, didnt make big plays at big times consistantly enough

he has decent feet tho and can manipulate the pocket a bit... that said Ponder is at least as workable as say my teams qb... Colet effin McCoy 
sick.gif
tired.gif

What happened with Akeem Ayers? Ran a 4.8 and didn't really do great in any of the drills either...I thought he would have gone off at the combine in the speed drills

What happened with Akeem Ayers? Ran a 4.8 and didn't really do great in any of the drills either...I thought he would have gone off at the combine in the speed drills

if ponder is getting 1st round consideration..

what will the eagles get for kolb?

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Like 30-40 grand +%*@ sucker, beat it!

beanie-793959.jpg

as an eagles fan, i got to think a 1st round pick. i mean hes going to be someones starting qb next year, isnt that the cost of a starting qb?

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Like 30-40 grand +%*@ sucker, beat it!

beanie-793959.jpg

as an eagles fan, i got to think a 1st round pick. i mean hes going to be someones starting qb next year, isnt that the cost of a starting qb?

Back
Top Bottom