NFL Combine (2/23/11 - 3/1/11)

Originally Posted by dreClark

DVD in the drills though
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Somebody gonna take a chance on DVD based off that 40 time and Sam Shields' success in Green Bay.

the team who gets Ponder is gonna get the next injury prone noodle armed Chad Pennington.

Leave that guy alone!

the team who gets Ponder is gonna get the next injury prone noodle armed Chad Pennington.

Leave that guy alone!

Feel bad for Ras-I. Getting injured again is not a good look for his draft stock.

DaNorris Searcy put together a nice combine. I think he could wind up being a steal for a team in the draft. 4.54 Forty and the most reps for a DB at 27. I always thought he was overlooked with all the other talent we had on defense.

I forgot to DVR the combine today. I gotta catch a re-run at some point.
30t6p3b.gif

Feel bad for Ras-I. Getting injured again is not a good look for his draft stock.

DaNorris Searcy put together a nice combine. I think he could wind up being a steal for a team in the draft. 4.54 Forty and the most reps for a DB at 27. I always thought he was overlooked with all the other talent we had on defense.

I forgot to DVR the combine today. I gotta catch a re-run at some point.
30t6p3b.gif

yall see this?

Christian Ponder entering 1st-rd discussion?
According to CBS Sports' Rob Rang, Florida State QB Christian Ponder is "generating ... first-round buzz" after an impressive Combine.Multiple accounts claimed that Ponder was the best, most accurate passer in Indy, and Rang passes along growing belief that five quarterbacks could be drafted in the top-32 picks. Along with Ponder, they would be Cam Newton, Blaine Gabbert, Ryan Mallett, and Jake Locker. Per Rang, Ponder is now "viewed by some as the top true West Coast Offense quarterback in the draft." Feb 28, 8:08 PM

yall see this?

According to CBS Sports' Rob Rang, Florida State QB Christian Ponder is "generating ... first-round buzz" after an impressive Combine.Multiple accounts claimed that Ponder was the best, most accurate passer in Indy, and Rang passes along growing belief that five quarterbacks could be drafted in the top-32 picks. Along with Ponder, they would be Cam Newton, Blaine Gabbert, Ryan Mallett, and Jake Locker. Per Rang, Ponder is now "viewed by some as the top true West Coast Offense quarterback in the draft." Feb 28, 8:08 PM

Wish I could embed that video where he couldnt throw the ball 5 yards.

*HOW THE $%#% DO YOU EMBED ANYMORE!!!!*

Wish I could embed that video where he couldnt throw the ball 5 yards.

*HOW THE $%#% DO YOU EMBED ANYMORE!!!!*

Crooks...if you're taking vids from youtube, there's a feature under the vids that you can click to use the old embed code. Use that, if not it's going to be in that iFrame mode...

Crooks...if you're taking vids from youtube, there's a feature under the vids that you can click to use the old embed code. Use that, if not it's going to be in that iFrame mode...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

yall see this?

I mean..... In a QB driven league and His senior bowl....... are you REALLY surprised? I'm not.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

yall see this?

I mean..... In a QB driven league and His senior bowl....... are you REALLY surprised? I'm not.

Back
Top Bottom