NFL Combine (2/23/11 - 3/1/11)

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

theone, I know you're high on Jimmy Smith, he reminds me a lot of Chris McAlister. Would be fitting if Baltimore drafted Smith, but might have to trade up to do so. Seems Jimmy is rising while Brandon Harris' stock is subsequently dropping. 
Yea especially after he measured in at 5'9
laugh.gif

What is going to happen to him when he goes up against Julio or AJ Green? See Michael Floyd

harris is a baller , he's gone by mid 2nd to early 3rd

man Julio is the Predator... I swear
eek.gif

he reminds me sooo much of a young fitz... its prolly jus the dreads lol... due to that alone im sayin he balls out in the league
pimp.gif

him and AJ Green in the same draft class could end epically...

man Julio is the Predator... I swear
eek.gif

he reminds me sooo much of a young fitz... its prolly jus the dreads lol... due to that alone im sayin he balls out in the league
pimp.gif

him and AJ Green in the same draft class could end epically...

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

theone, I know you're high on Jimmy Smith, he reminds me a lot of Chris McAlister. Would be fitting if Baltimore drafted Smith, but might have to trade up to do so. Seems Jimmy is rising while Brandon Harris' stock is subsequently dropping. 
laugh.gif

What is going to happen to him when he goes up against Julio or AJ Green? See Michael Floyd

Exactly. I never understood his first round talk. He just isnt that great. (I am an objective Canes fan)

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

laugh.gif

Exactly. I never understood his first round talk. He just isnt that great. (I am an objective Canes fan)

Say what yall want about Brandon Harris

But every team in the NFL should know by now no matter what goes on in college when you draft a player from The U your getting a solid football player

check our history!

one of the best storys in the NFL this year was Sam Shields for the Packers dude held down the CB position in crunch time in ALL of there playoff games and come to think he never was drafted SMH

I would take a DB outta Miami over alot of schools (Sean Taylor, Ed Reed, Antrel Rolle, Kenny Phillips, Phillip Buchanon, Kelly Jennings, Brandon Meriweather)

Say what yall want about Brandon Harris

But every team in the NFL should know by now no matter what goes on in college when you draft a player from The U your getting a solid football player

check our history!

one of the best storys in the NFL this year was Sam Shields for the Packers dude held down the CB position in crunch time in ALL of there playoff games and come to think he never was drafted SMH

I would take a DB outta Miami over alot of schools (Sean Taylor, Ed Reed, Antrel Rolle, Kenny Phillips, Phillip Buchanon, Kelly Jennings, Brandon Meriweather)

Prince is faster than I thought with a unofficial 4.37
Chimdi Chekwa with a 4.33 & 4.37 

Chris Culliver running sub 4.4's with the gold chain on
pimp.gif

Prince is faster than I thought with a unofficial 4.37
Chimdi Chekwa with a 4.33 & 4.37 

Chris Culliver running sub 4.4's with the gold chain on
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom