NFL Combine (2/23/11 - 3/1/11)

What Robert Quinn did do was cement the fact that he has the ability to play in multiple systems. The agility drills were wayyy more important than his 40 was.

Plus, the combine 40 isn't the be all end all of 40's he'll have the chance to improve @ his pro day. Word to Joe Haden.

Jimmy Smith is huge. What did Ras-I Dowling check in at?

What Robert Quinn did do was cement the fact that he has the ability to play in multiple systems. The agility drills were wayyy more important than his 40 was.

Plus, the combine 40 isn't the be all end all of 40's he'll have the chance to improve @ his pro day. Word to Joe Haden.

Jimmy Smith is huge. What did Ras-I Dowling check in at?

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Ya stay in the music forum

I guess. Whats the point of arguing football with dudes who never played

Oh you went to Alabama St on a football scholarship? Why didn't you say so!? Here I was thinking you went there for its stellar academics! Silly me
30t6p3b.gif

I played a little in high school and I watch enough to know AJ Green is the singular offensive talent in this draft. 

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Ya stay in the music forum

I guess. Whats the point of arguing football with dudes who never played

Oh you went to Alabama St on a football scholarship? Why didn't you say so!? Here I was thinking you went there for its stellar academics! Silly me
30t6p3b.gif

I played a little in high school and I watch enough to know AJ Green is the singular offensive talent in this draft. 

Jeremy Beal...c'mon son! He hasn't done +*%@ since the season ended, didn't really look impressive in the Senior Bowl. He's wasting an opportunity of a lifetime...talk about freefalling

Jeremy Beal...c'mon son! He hasn't done +*%@ since the season ended, didn't really look impressive in the Senior Bowl. He's wasting an opportunity of a lifetime...talk about freefalling

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Seriously he coulda had himself going in the 1st/2nd but now....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Seriously he coulda had himself going in the 1st/2nd but now....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

theone, I know you're high on Jimmy Smith, he reminds me a lot of Chris McAlister. Would be fitting if Baltimore drafted Smith, but might have to trade up to do so. Seems Jimmy is rising while Brandon Harris' stock is subsequently dropping. 
Yea especially after he measured in at 5'9
laugh.gif

What is going to happen to him when he goes up against Julio or AJ Green? See Michael Floyd

theone, I know you're high on Jimmy Smith, he reminds me a lot of Chris McAlister. Would be fitting if Baltimore drafted Smith, but might have to trade up to do so. Seems Jimmy is rising while Brandon Harris' stock is subsequently dropping. 
laugh.gif

What is going to happen to him when he goes up against Julio or AJ Green? See Michael Floyd

Originally Posted by theone2401

24 reps for Jimmy Smtih  6'2 1/2 211
pimp.gif

15 for Patrick Peterson
Huh?
Is this an estimate? I thought DB's go tomorrow morning? 
nerd.gif

24 reps for Jimmy Smtih  6'2 1/2 211
pimp.gif

15 for Patrick Peterson
Huh?
Is this an estimate? I thought DB's go tomorrow morning? 
nerd.gif

Man good for Stephen Paea

I was on the OSU squad spring 2009 and have nothing but good things to say about dude, real humble, not to mention dudes biceps were the size of my quads

Will be interesting to see where he goes, same with jacquizz after running that 4.64 @ 5'5.5" smh

Real talk though I put up a legit 10'2" broad jump & 39" vert @ 6'1 195 to make the team back in 2009, and its crazy seeing those being some of the top numbers at the combine kinda like
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif

Man good for Stephen Paea

I was on the OSU squad spring 2009 and have nothing but good things to say about dude, real humble, not to mention dudes biceps were the size of my quads

Will be interesting to see where he goes, same with jacquizz after running that 4.64 @ 5'5.5" smh

Real talk though I put up a legit 10'2" broad jump & 39" vert @ 6'1 195 to make the team back in 2009, and its crazy seeing those being some of the top numbers at the combine kinda like
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

harris is a baller , he's gone by mid 2nd to early 3rd

Back
Top Bottom