Executive76 wrote:
Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

Wolfpac > *

I wish I kept my red shirt with the wolf on it
frown.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Alex Jones....... sigh

He's as agent as they come. No doubt his videos/lectures are somewhat "informative"but his overall message and conclusions are simply brought forth to shock one into conservative patriotism. His material is ment for the 55 year old civil war enacter in Mississippi who sits home clutching his bible and rifle with his eyes stuck on Fox. Take the horror music out the background of his videos and all you have is a bunch of ranting and raving about stages of Eurocentric technical advancement, the well known absurdity of this acclaimed democracy and the good ol days of America when all was well.(aka Never Never Land). Unfortunately now people are gobbling this mess up as fact under the guise of a "waking up" and taking in shock value as completely factual information, opening them up for the real programming. Next thing you know they're in a picket shouting "give us our country back!" when they don't even know what the hell they talking about. Begging to bring back this corrupt capitalist driven republic that is due to its inevitable demise.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Alex Jones....... sigh

He's as agent as they come. No doubt his videos/lectures are somewhat "informative"but his overall message and conclusions are simply brought forth to shock one into conservative patriotism. His material is ment for the 55 year old civil war enacter in Mississippi who sits home clutching his bible and rifle with his eyes stuck on Fox. Take the horror music out the background of his videos and all you have is a bunch of ranting and raving about stages of Eurocentric technical advancement, the well known absurdity of this acclaimed democracy and the good ol days of America when all was well.(aka Never Never Land). Unfortunately now people are gobbling this mess up as fact under the guise of a "waking up" and taking in shock value as completely factual information, opening them up for the real programming. Next thing you know they're in a picket shouting "give us our country back!" when they don't even know what the hell they talking about. Begging to bring back this corrupt capitalist driven republic that is due to its inevitable demise.

Back
Top Bottom