NewWorldOrder

**#& Alex Jones. Some of Yall are acquiring "knowledge" from fear mongering conservartists. Please show me the good ol world order that we should be latching to conserve. Were living in the low class of America that stuff doesn't apply directly to us. It's a battle of ideologies not institutions.

t-nwo-whilogo_display_image.jpg

i need this shirt again...so many memories

Hollywood James 6 wrote:

Supremely disappointed that it took 6 whole posts for someone to post this..
30t6p3b.gif

ya lettin' me down NT.
lettin' me down...

-J-

Hollywood James 6 wrote:

Supremely disappointed that it took 6 whole posts for someone to post this..
30t6p3b.gif

ya lettin' me down NT.
lettin' me down...

-J-

Originally Posted by THE FAME

**#& Alex Jones. Some of Yall are acquiring "knowledge" from fear mongering conservartists. Please show me the good ol world order that we should be latching to conserve. Were living in the low class of America that stuff doesn't apply directly to us. It's a battle of ideologies not institutions.

Explain, friend.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Explain, friend.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

cue G14's entrance in 5.....4......3......2....

well i have nothing else to say that anybody can find with google

this is a patriot act subject 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

cue G14's entrance in 5.....4......3......2....

well i have nothing else to say that anybody can find with google

this is a patriot act subject 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

If you have to bump up your post like that its probably because no one cares.....

/thread

If you have to bump up your post like that its probably because no one cares.....

/thread

Y'all really need to stop trying to obtain all of your knowledge off the net and Youtube because most were made up by people who have no idea about what is really going on... Carry on folks

Y'all really need to stop trying to obtain all of your knowledge off the net and Youtube because most were made up by people who have no idea about what is really going on... Carry on folks

Most of the internet is full of crap, alot of wikipedia is selective editing. How you can put your faith in anything you dig up on the internet without at least cross referencing with known accurate sources is beyond me.

Most of the internet is full of crap, alot of wikipedia is selective editing. How you can put your faith in anything you dig up on the internet without at least cross referencing with known accurate sources is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom