News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

ORLANDO BLOOM IS BACK YES!!!
Are the OG directors returning as well? Keira Knightley? I hope they return one last time to end the series...I still haven't seen Part 4 other than the movie being spoiled for me during the POTC ride at Disneyland lol.
Just Bloom.

I'm assuming this is still with in the 10 years he has to serve. So it makes sense why Keira isn't in it given how they ended Part 3.

McAvoy 
nerd.gif

Post-apocalyptic Zorro? :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Naaaaahhh. That sounds like a MadTV sketch. Like they really can't be serious. :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I aint click the link but Zorro in a post apocalypse world? :lol: The **** is that?

That is so far removed from his genre and settings. You might as well add Robin Hood and the 3 Musketeers as well.

This is Ridley Scott's last chance to impress me. Dude's time past almost a decade ago. Last good flick he made was American Gangster.

Yet they greenlit Blade Runner 2. He's just a producer but still :smh:

Did you watch Kingdom of Heaven? Heard it was ok but the directors cut really fixed some of the wrongs in the original.

This is Ridley Scott's last chance to impress me. Dude's time past almost a decade ago. Last good flick he made was American Gangster.

Yet they greenlit Blade Runner 2. He's just a producer but still :smh:

I'm out.. My expectations were wayyyyyyy too high for Prometheus

Then I was intrigued by the counselor and luckily heard bad things before I went to see it.. Then there was the blatant joke that was exodus

And I just checked imdb, but throw Robin Hood in there too, which was his movie before Prometheus

:smh:.. I'm not watching unless I hear great things.. Like Fant4stic

If Prometheus 2 sucks (I'm really hoping they expand on the mysteries of the Engineers), then at least we have Alien 5!

And The Witch trailer came out today. Looks creepy AF!!!

I'm out.. My expectations were wayyyyyyy too high for Prometheus

Then I was intrigued by the counselor and luckily heard bad things before I went to see it.. Then there was the blatant joke that was exodus

And I just checked imdb, but throw Robin Hood in there too, which was his movie before Prometheus

:smh:.. I'm not watching unless I hear great things.. Like Fant4stic

Im not watching without great reviews either. Im still excited for the film. If he doesnt deliver I will never be excited for another Ridley Scott movie again.

I knew Exodus would be complete trash as soon I saw the historically accurate white queen of ancient egypt.

Im sure this is exactly how the queen of Egypt looked back then

:smh:

Joel Edgerton as Ramses 
laugh.gif

White kid as a child version of God giving Christian Bale advice 
indifferent.gif

Noah was a little more tolerable.

Last edited:
There was no way in hell I was watching that movie..

Watching those commercials was painful enough for me.. almost as bad as watching basketball on tnt when that horrible Tyler perry show was on tbs and they showed that commercial almost every break

:x

There was no way in hell I was watching that movie..

Watching those commercials was painful enough for me.. almost as bad as watching basketball on tnt when that horrible Tyler perry show was on tbs and they showed that commercial almost every break

:x

Wouldnt have seen it if someone paid for my ticket. Dead srs too.

Back
Top Bottom