News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I have no problem with that Zorro movie. No one wants to see an original Zorro movie anymore, so might as well try a clever reimagining set in that time.

What is it? :lol: I aint even click the link yet.

Oh and now that I see it again, I'm in for Zorro in the apocalypse. Like I said they should start doing it for other iconic fictional characters :lol:

Just not Singer though.

Last edited:
Fury Road Legend written by George Miller in '97 on a flight from LA to Australia

Last edited:
Michael Keaton and JK Simmons left but Toby Kebbell, Hawkins (Dr Dre), and Mitchell (Eazy E) are pretty good additions!

STRAIGHT OUTTA SKULL ISLAND LOL

Last edited:
First Official Image of Fassbender in Assassins Creed

Yahoo Movies has officially unveiled the first image of Michael Fassbender as Callum Lynch in 20 Century Fox and Ubisoft Motion Pictures Assasin's Creed.

The site also reveals that Lynch was a character created specifically for the film adaptation of the popular video game franchise, but it looks like the movie won't be retelling the stories of the video games, so don't expect to see Ezio any time soon.

“Lynch discovers he is a descendant of the secret Assassins society through unlocked genetic memories that allow him to relive the adventures of his ancestor, Aguilar, in 15th Century Spain. After gaining incredible knowledge and skills he’s poised to take on the oppressive Knights Templar in the present day.”

Assasin's Creed is directed by Justin Kurzel, and stars Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard, Michael K. Williams, and Ariane Labed. The film hits theaters on December 21st, 2016.

Last edited:
If it won't retell the stories of the video games then how does he unlock his memories? There needs to be an Animus to do so.

^ NTY. I'm trying to forget The Bourne Legacy existed and just remember the trilogy which is fire. :pimp:

Can't wait for a new proper one that actually has Jason Bourne in it.

Last edited:
The Bourne Legacy bombed and it sucked. Only good thing about it was Rachel Weisz.

The OG Bourne ppl don't want Renner's bum ***. I said it before all I'd want to see is Bourne kill dude :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom