News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Didn't she get destroyed or given away in between toy story 2 and 3? Maybe it'll be about him finding her or a prequel.

They don't say what happened to her just that she was lost along the way. Its sad what Disney has become. The innovation is gone. It is sequel after sequel after sequel with them. Where are the original IPs? We don't need a Cars 3 especially after the disaster that was 2. We don't need a Toy Story 4 especially after how perfectly 3 ended. I personally will not be seeing 4. The only sequel that was necessary IMO was Incredibles.

The problem I think some of yall have is you think this stuff is just for you. I hear similar complaints when it comes to comics.

I'm pretty sure a bunch of 6 yr olds or kids who will be 7-10 when Toy Story 4 come out are gonna be saying this sequel shouldn't have been made, things ended perfectly with Toy Story 3 and that's what Disney is really concerned about. That all the kids get their parents to take them see this movie. That some older ppl or even young adults who grew up with the movies might go see is just a bonus.

Sure there's an argument for creating new ips but it's clear what the problems with that are, Disney sees less risk in doing a sequel or a reboot, some ppl are not willing to sell their creativity for cheap just so Disney can own it and then constantly use it forever, and there's no guarantee something new will make as much money or more than something tried and true (this is bleak since Hollywood has all but halted innovation in the industry).

This is the new normal now guys. Get used to it.

Last edited:
I just hope they don't make a wall-e 2
The first one was pure greatness
Like a ******* kids movie wher almost half has zero dialog
Man Pixar was hitting on all cylinders during that movie

Still don't understand why they continue to spew out that cesspool of mediocrity that is car
Didn't even see the second one
Won't see the third either
Though that cars ride at disneyland is :pimp:

I mean it's literally a movie about animated cars, many looking like toy cars.

How could it not be profitable? :lol:

ORLANDO BLOOM IS BACK YES!!!
I'll always be in for Pirates :smokin

Hopefully this means another pron parody is on the way as well :pimp:

Bloom being back is cool. Hope he continues to be immortal and running Davy Jones' locker. That is a sign that they couldn't think of much to continue this though and imo the pirate genre/period is ripe for all sorts of cool characters and grand adventures.

Last edited:
Who needs the Fant4stic when you got The Incredibles. :pimp:

Still don't understand why they continue to spew out that cesspool of mediocrity that is car
Didn't even see the second one
Won't see the third either
Though that cars ride at disneyland is :pimp:

Smart men right here.. Both Repped

Incredibles felt like an origin story, so makes sense for a sequel.. Better have Sam Jackson back though

Wasn't the hugest toy story fan in comparison to how much i loved other Pixar movies to that point.. But part 3 was the best ending, like Jordan in '98

These dudes better not come out with a sequel to wall-e or up

Last edited:
I'll be fine with Toy Story 4 if they dont involve Andy because his story ended perfectly. Cant wait for the return of Bo Peep

Back
Top Bottom