News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

So Christian Bale just becomes the torturer dude from Zero Dark Thirty in this new Terminator movie?

Also I'm lost on the sequence of events just off the trailer. So soldier dude goes back in time to what the first Terminator? :nerd: to change the past? to save Sarah but she was already saved by the old T1 that I guess time traveled from further in the future to farther back in the past? So are there 2 Sarah's running around or not where one is still going through T1 & T2? or is the past changed?

Impressed by Khalessi's American accent though. Fits Sarah Connor.

So Christian Bale just becomes the torturer dude from Zero Dark Thirty in this new Terminator movie?

Also I'm lost on the sequence of events just off the trailer. So soldier dude goes back in time to what the first Terminator? :nerd: to change the past? to save Sarah but she was already saved by the old T1 that I guess time traveled from further in the future to farther back in the past? So are there 2 Sarah's running around or not where one is still going through T1 & T2? or is the past changed?

Impressed by Khalessi's American accent though. Fits Sarah Connor.

Yeah. From what I get, maybe there was another Terminator after T3, that was sent back when she was a child and this was the same Reese that would've been the one from T1 but arrives in an alternated timeline instead.

Kudos to the Mother of Dragons looking like the og Sarah Connor though.

The "i" might stand for "internet" just like the "i" in iPod, iMac, etc...

:lol:

Just a guess though.

^
What if apple is responsible for Skynet and Judgement Day?

I wouldn't be surprised.

Once we have machines doing our high-level thinking, there's so little need for ourselves and you can't ever undo it -- you can never turn them off. You don't realize it's happened until it's there and I think that awareness of machines is getting very, very close and we're getting close to where a machine will really understand you.

-Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak

lol this movie makes sense with that theory some wrote about the terminator timeline

http://www.overthinkingit.com/topic/a-multiple-timeline-theory-of-terminator/

That theory would work if Terminator was a dynamic timeline. But considering that every change in the past affects the current timeline, and doesnt create an alt universe, Terminator would be a fixed timeline.

And even tho THEY would think it is the first time a Terminator was being sent back you have to make the movie so it is a coherent timeline to US. The effects of all of that should already be in the timeline since T1.

T1 and T2 were the perfect time travel movies but they had to go ahead and ruin that. :smh:

Last edited:
Ryan Reynolds [emoji]10004[/emoji] @VancityReynolds
Follow

Uh... It's Chimichanga Time.

11:51 AM - 4 Dec 2014

Ryan Reynolds In ‘Deadpool’ Deal

EXCLUSIVE: Fox is closing a deal with Ryan Reynolds for a feature on Deadpool, the character he originated in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. The film, which Fox is making in conjunction with Marvel Studios, is being directed by Tim Miller, who has done strong visual effects work through his VFX house Blur Films. Miller has been developing the film for several years, from a script by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, with Lauren Shuler Donner producing. Reynolds and other cast have posted photos of Deadpool on Twitter, so clearly this is going. Production begins in March.

Last edited:
Are they actually making this film in conjunction with Marvel Studios or is that another one of those sites that realize they get less views with truthful information?

Report is from Deadline.

http://deadline.com/2014/12/ryan-reynolds-deadpool-fox-x-men-1201309406/

For Fox, this primes the X-Men pump. The studio recently set Bryan Singer to return as director of X-Men: Apocalypse, and that is the next film, with A Most Violent Year star Oscar Isaac playing that the character. The Deadpool film tentatively was scheduled to be released in February 2016. X-Men Apocalypse will be released May 27, 2016.

Last edited:
Ryan Reynolds [emoji]10004[/emoji] @VancityReynolds
Follow

Uh... It's Chimichanga Time.

11:51 AM - 4 Dec 2014

Ryan Reynolds In ‘Deadpool’ Deal

EXCLUSIVE: Fox is closing a deal with Ryan Reynolds for a feature on Deadpool, the character he originated in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. The film, which Fox is making in conjunction with Marvel Studios, is being directed by Tim Miller, who has done strong visual effects work through his VFX house Blur Films. Miller has been developing the film for several years, from a script by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, with Lauren Shuler Donner producing. Reynolds and other cast have posted photos of Deadpool on Twitter, so clearly this is going. Production begins in March.

WB offers Nolan his next film:

One site is reporting that Warner Bros. has offered Christopher Nolan the opportunity to direct Ready Player One, Ernie Cline‘s pop culture-infused sci-fi adventure, adapted by Zak Penn.

Currently, screenwriter Zak Penn (Avengers, X2: X-Men United) just finished the latest draft of the adaptation and the production is said to be currently working on securing the various video game rights necessary to keep the adaptation true to the source material.

SYNOPSIS: In the year 2044, reality is an ugly place. The only time teenage Wade Watts really feels alive is when he's jacked into the virtual utopia known as the OASIS. Wade's devoted his life to studying the puzzles hidden within this world's digital confines—puzzles that are based on their creator's obsession with the pop culture of decades past and that promise massive power and fortune to whoever can unlock them. But when Wade stumbles upon the first clue, he finds himself beset by players willing to kill to take this ultimate prize. The race is on, and if Wade's going to survive, he'll have to win—and confront the real world he's always been so desperate to escape.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom