News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

If they used the same actors from x1-x3 on dofp then it's connected to the first class storyline in my book. This whole franchise is just a big mess full of screw ups and inconsistencies. IMO they should've just rebooted the whole thing and started fresh instead of trying to fix what's already broken.

Last edited:
Cyclops is alive, Jean is alive, professor X is alive, so obviously the story has changed. I agree, to those not looking for anything outside the obvious it looks as if they're continuing with the X1-3 story

I don't think dofp connected to the story line of the other movies. I think they just used the same actors so that when Logan woke up they didn't need to explain who was who.

I'd like to see who they use and what "time" they continue with for the next movie. Old magneto is a trip away from death

Interesting theory. Never thought of that. But if that was the case, they should've simply said so. Instead they said to disregard X3 and Wolverine as canon. Which implies that they are of the same canon, otherwise we would've disregarded all movies except DoFP and FC anyway.

Last edited:
Mystique and Magneto seems like the logical step, who else's romance would you expect to be featured?

Cyclops & Jean. especially since theyll be recast. :nerd: :smokin
Get it done right Fox!! :rolleyes
*shrugs*

Cyclops is alive, Jean is alive, professor X is alive, so obviously the story has changed. I agree, to those not looking for anything outside the obvious it looks as if they're continuing with the X1-3 story

its like X3 never happened.

Xavier mind linked with his future self. You don't know what changes he made. Still the X1-X3 timeline with changes.

Last edited:
Yeah, essentially the same universe but with different actions taken place. Whatever they do, I hope they don't use the same ugly rogue again :x

Yes but that wont explain why characters are de aging, why the sentinels don't seem to exist in the future outside of the danger room, changing height and skin colors, acting like they never knew each other when they grew up together, etc. All reasons why they should've just rebooted the universe entirely.

We are saying the timeline is connected, not the exact same as it was. And when they try to fix one timeline issue they'll only add 10 more.

Last edited:
I get that, but at some point you have to just accept they didn't plan for an overhaul and just be happy the movies are getting better :lol:

Suspend the disbelief a bit

they really needed to get singer out of their from the jump..

they should have started fresh with first class WITHOUT singer being the executive producer.. it's why it wasn't a true first class movie, cause singer didn't want to let go of what he had done previously

literally should have started out with the original team: Cyclops, jean, beast, angel and iceman

Last edited:
I don't think dofp connected to the story line of the other movies. I think they just used the same actors so that when Logan woke up they didn't need to explain who was who.

I'd like to see who they use and what "time" they continue with for the next movie. Old magneto is a trip away from death
It's suppose to be the 80s and due to the time travel Wolverine basically changed their continuity so past continuity (X1-X3) don't count anyway. It was a loose connection so that Singer could wrap it up and not be held down by it as he tries to end this 2nd poorly put together trilogy.

Last edited:
I get that, but at some point you have to just accept they didn't plan for an overhaul and just be happy the movies are getting better :lol:

Suspend the disbelief a bit

I'll bite. If I completely ignore the garbage x-trilogy and pretend they aren't connected this is a solid movie. Seems like a lot of hurdles I have to jump to enjoy this movie.

But what are they gonna do when Fassbender is gone? The only great character in the movie. Instead of giving us Cable, Psylocke, Archangel, etc done correctly to curb this, they are focusing on a magneto mystique relationship :x

Last edited:
Matthew McConaughey to take The Stand for Stephen King adaptation

Oscar-winning actor tipped to play villain in four-film version of King’s epic novel, directed by The Fault in Our Stars’s Josh Boone

Matthew McConaughey is tipped to take the role of villainous Randall Flagg in The Stand, a Hollywood franchise based on the 1978 Stephen King novel. Backed by Warner Bros, The Stand will be released as four standalone pictures directed by Josh Boone. Discussing the project on Kevin Smith’s podcast, Boone described The Stand as “the Godfather of post-apocalyptic thrillers.”

Conceived as an American version of The Lord of the Rings, King’s 1200-page epic spotlights the battle between good and evil after a deadly virus has wiped out the bulk of the world’s population. McConaughey looks set to play the story’s chief antagonist, a grinning cowboy with supernatural powers who establishes a power base in the ruins of Las Vegas.

Perfect casting.. I remember his name being basically the only one to pop up once the film was announced

Bale was mentioned a few times on forums and stuff but I think Matthew gonna kill it

Last edited:
:lol: :nerd:

Y'all see this?

In the latest punisher comic, they take a clear shot at the directors of the new fantastic four movie. They kill all the actors in an explosion. :lol:

[

Waiting for an actor named Mike? who's playing a character named johnny?

Director Josh "Trang" instead of trank. I hope editorial was cool with this for the writers sake.

Last edited:
F4s synopsis that was posted on RottenTomatoes last week has been confirmed by Fox.

"THE FANTASTIC FOUR, a contemporary re-imagining of Marvel's original and longest-running superhero team, centers on four young outsiders who teleport to an alternate and dangerous universe, which alters their physical form in shocking ways.

Their lives irrevocably upended, the team must learn to harness their daunting new abilities and work together to save Earth from a former friend turned enemy."

Back
Top Bottom