News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

they are always on point!

IDK why these embedded vids never work here is the link

It's because you need the link on it's own.. the link you have there is the link with the playlist of videos along with it. To get the plain video link, hit the share button under the video and uncheck the box that says to share with the playlist and it'll give you the regular link.

AoU scenes shot in Africa

Vibranium?

Klaw?

Terrible liar?

Why do i feel like this is real and not just some random fanmade schedule

:nerd:

Last edited:
:lol: @ Marvel blaming this on Hydra. Going for that clever save. Trailer was dope to me :smokin

I wonder what Marvel will do next week for AOS now? It'd be cool if they had Whedon whip together another trailer but they'll probably just show the same thing and add in something else extra.

Norton Opens Up About Hulk Departure

"I think that, you know, my feeling was that I experimented and experienced what I wanted to. I really, really enjoyed it. And yet I looked at the balance of time in life that one spends not only making those sorts of films, but then especially putting them out and obligations that rightly come with that. And there were just a lot of things that – I wanted more diversity – I sort of chose to continue on my path of having a diversity of experiences. Maybe on some unconscious level, I didn’t want to have an association with one thing in any way degrade my effectiveness as an actor in characters. I think you can sort of do anything once, but if you do it too many times it can become a suit that’s hard to take off in other people eyes. And if I had continued on with it, I wouldn’t have made “Moonrise Kingdom” or “Grand Budapest” or “Birdman” because those all overlapped with – and those were more the priority for me. But I totally, you know, I continue to be a fan. And I’m really, really happy I got to do it once. That particular character I think has a really proud tradition actually of really good actors playing him. And I think I’m really happy to be part of it."

This seems like a very tempered, thought out, measured explanation that leaves out a lot of the core things while rationalizing the whole thing as his decision. Still a fan and happy he's moved on to do great things but I don't care what he wants to say about it now, this is all hindsight. Norton not being the Hulk is bull ****.

The only thing that'd make sense with a response like this is if originally the plan was to have more Hulk solo movies along with him showing up in Avengers. Then I could see Norton's schedule being clogged up every 2 years preventing him from passion projects or other great roles or being in other great movies.

Last edited:
^^Definitely sounds like hindsight. I wish he could have stayed on as Banner, I like his take better then what I've seen from Ruffalo so far, but it is what it is and Ruffalo is still fine in the role.

"And if I had continued on with it, I wouldn’t have made “Moonrise Kingdom” or “Grand Budapest” or “Birdman” because those all overlapped with – and those were more the priority for me."

:lol:
The only thing that'd make sense with a response like this is if originally the plan was to have more Hulk solo movies along with him showing up in Avengers. Then I could see Norton's schedule being clogged up every 2 years preventing him from passion projects or other great roles or being in other great movies.

sounds like more Hulk films were in the pipeline to me.

also, love that marvel is including  bit villians all over the place

maybe klaw in UOA.. then having the leaper and baron von strucker in Cap 2.. then dr. zola in cap 1 and 2..

not main guys, but they're playing roles throughout the story

^ please God no after what they did with that godawful ryan Reynolds movie with the dc character..

Can't remember the name off the top of my head

^I would feel like a douche for reminding you anything about that garbage movie. But one of these comic book lames might go at me for mixing the names of the characters :lol: so I'll just leave it.

someone on another forum wanted jonah hill to be casted as MODOK. i laughed for a good minute. :lol:

Jack Black or Peter Dinklage.
Any of the 3 would work.

Dinklage would be the serious take and I think he'd be the one to say no

Hill would be hyped until he read up on MODOK :lol: I can see him in an interview and be like "Oh… okay, you want me to be this gigantic floating head that wants to rule the world."

Black would completely embrace it :lol:

Watching Hancock (its on tv) Movie would have been 10x better if they dropped that romantic subplot bs.

Last edited:
I could make a great sequel out of that movie.

I liked it for what it is even with the romantic part. Like Superman meets a screw up a little bit. Constantly drunk, saving the day all dangerously, completely unchecked, etc.

Benedict Cumberbatch To Play ‘Doctor Strange’[

EXCLUSIVE: Marvel has finally found its Doctor Strange. I’m hearing Benedict Cumberbatch is the studio’s choice for the superhero pic, and negotiations are about to begin. The news comes after talks with Joaquin Phoenix around the time of Comic-Con went south, and Marvel went back to the drawing board. With names like Jared Leto and Tom Hardy also in the mix, this is obviously a coveted role. I expect this deal to make.

http://deadline.com/2014/10/benedic...862815/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Back
Top Bottom