News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Another great job by Marvel & their casting...

Only one that I'm not on board with is Ruffalo..dude still doesn't give me the Bruce Banner vibe 
grin.gif

Benedict Cumberbatch To Play ‘Doctor Strange’[

EXCLUSIVE: Marvel has finally found its Doctor Strange. I’m hearing Benedict Cumberbatch is the studio’s choice for the superhero pic, and negotiations are about to begin. The news comes after talks with Joaquin Phoenix around the time of Comic-Con went south, and Marvel went back to the drawing board. With names like Jared Leto and Tom Hardy also in the mix, this is obviously a coveted role. I expect this deal to make.

http://deadline.com/2014/10/benedic...862815/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Looks more like Dr Who.

EXCLUSIVE: Marvel has finally found its Doctor Strange. I’m hearing Benedict Cumberbatch is the studio’s choice for the superhero pic, and negotiations are about to begin. The news comes after talks with Joaquin Phoenix around the time of Comic-Con went south, and Marvel went back to the drawing board. With names like Jared Leto and Tom Hardy also in the mix, this is obviously a coveted role. I expect this deal to make.

http://deadline.com/2014/10/benedic...862815/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Looks more like Dr Who.

He's a british white male... OF COURSE HE LOOKS LIKE DOCTOR WHO!!!!

Looks more like Dr Who.

He's a british white male... OF COURSE HE LOOKS LIKE DOCTOR WHO!!!!

Bruh...

I ain't eem know that. Just made a quick observation. :lol:

He was all in 12 Years A Slave with his sophisticated Southern American accent.

Don't know what he was doing in Star Trek but that wasn't a British accent. Few other movies recently if you're a fan where he's an American.

Last edited:
He was all in 12 Years A Slave with his sophisticated Southern American accent.

Don't know what he was doing in Star Trek but that wasn't a British accent. Few other movies recently if you're a fan where he's an American.

He doesn't sound British as the Necromancer. I guess he kind of does as dragon?

Last edited:
I knew I was forgetting one and I just looked it up. You can also check him in August: Osage County. It's set in Oklahoma.

I forgot about 12 years.

Khan I assumed he was an alien accent. Still not American tho.

Don't know who the necromancer is. Never watched that film either.

Also heard snippets of Smaug still not American. If you have heard him, most likely, whatever accent he was doing wasnt American.

B1DdVMLCIAAKHj5.jpg

B1DdgVGCIAAENtS.jpg:large

B1DdMSwCMAAWqWB.jpg:large

B1DdD8tCUAE4b2k.jpg:large

php6uqco7a3logopost.jpg

PbztADY.jpeg

thumb900_phpblp3rrgotglogopost.jpg

B1De3VBCEAA5H4x.jpg

Awesome. Can't wait to see what DC announces next lol
May 1, 2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron
July 17, 2015: Ant-Man

March 25, 2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
May 6, 2016: Captain America: Civil War
August 5, 2016: Suicide Squad
Nov. 4, 2016: Doctor Strange

May 5, 2017: Guardians of the Galaxy 2
June 23, 2017: Justice League
July 28, 2017: Thor: Ragnarok
Nov. 3, 2017: Black Panther
Nov. 17, 2017: Wonder Woman

March 23, 2018: The Flash
May 4, 2018: Avengers: Infinity War - Part 1
July 6, 2018: Captain Marvel
July 27, 2018: Aquaman
Nov. 2, 2018: Inhumans

April 5, 2019: Shazam
May 3, 2019: Avengers: Infinity War - Part 2

June 14, 2019: Justice League 2

April 3, 2020: Cyborg
June 19, 2020: Green Lantern

Last edited:
So Cap 3 is Civil War now? and not an Avengers movie?

I think Civil War might spread to all the movies on Earth until Thanos appears. Maybe. Might be little things prevalent to it in the other movies at least
I look at the rest of these movies and don't think that's gonna be the case. The next 2016 movie is Dr. Strange. I highly doubt that's gonna be hampered by Civil War stuff. It'll get mentioned sure but not be a part of it I think.

Then look at 2017, Thor and Guardians probably won't have anything to do with CW. Since BP is gonna be in CW first he might have some stuff about it in his solo but again since this is his first movie it may be way more focused on him.

The trend just continues from there. 2018 starts with Infinity War and then Cap Marvel and Inhumans happen after. CW stuff is probably done before that. So at best we get CW stuff in Cap, maybe BP, and a long shot on Strange unless they reveal more movies like IM4 or another Cap sequel.

So even less chance I see of Spidey showing up when they're basically retooling CW to be Captain America centric story featuring the already existing Marvel heroes.

Back
Top Bottom