News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Hydra are Nazi's but they're probably switching out in order to get play around the world since Germany wont allow for the Swatiska to be shown except in historical films.

Is that a new rule? Didn't Hellboy show the swastika in the film? Or maybe I was seeing things?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Is that a new rule? Didn't Hellboy show the swastika in the film? Or maybe I was seeing things?

I know in The Spirit they had swastikas and I think in Sin City too.

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

EW-1127-COVER-CAPTAIN-AMERICA_300.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

been a fan of the suit since day 1
pimp.gif
  Are there full shots inside?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Best looking costume of all of the 3 big comic book films releasing next year.
I like the costume.  Chris Evans looks more like Channing Tatum on that cover.

Wow, Martin Sheen as Uncle Ben? Nicely done. Is the new Spider-Man film going to be based off the Utlimate storyline or a new refreshed storyline in the Marvel universe?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I know in The Spirit they had swastikas and I think in Sin City too.
Germany bans them....its not a worldwide ban or anything.

Bane is doable without CGI or anything depending on how Nolan wanted to go...

because Bane wears a mask they could get Dalip Singh and then do voice overs.  Dude is like 7'1 400
eek.gif

Dalip-Singh-5833-705.jpg

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Bane is doable without CGI or anything depending on how Nolan wanted to go...

because Bane wears a mask they could get Dalip Singh and then do voice overs.  Dude is like 7'1 400
eek.gif

Dalip-Singh-5833-705.jpg

Bane was someone batman couldn't match physically he had to step up his mental game to handle him. They need to prove batman is a genius because he hasn't been shown to be one in the movies

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

ok maybe i over reacted a lil bit
laugh.gif

but i still feel Depp is the best choice....

eh, i'd rather them cast someone less known.  give someone else a chance.  i think people need a break from watching depp play eccentric characters.  the bigger name actors don't always mean it's the best choice.
Unless it's Johnny Depp.  Then it's pretty much always the best choice.

Rumored The Dark Knight Rises Female Short List

An actress short list for The Dark Knight Rises has turned up online, courtesy of Deadline.

Actresses that Christopher Nolan has been rumored to have met with include Anne Hathaway, Keira Knightley, Blake Lively, Natalie Portman, Naomi Watts and Rachel Weisz. The original article suggests that Nolan is casting for two different female roles, both that of Bruce Wayne's romantic interest and that of a female villain.

The Dark Knight Rises will star returning actors Christian Bale, Michael Caine and Gary Oldman as well as the recently-announced Tom Hardy in an unspecified role. The film will go into production shortly with a release planned for July 20, 2012.

33a5oqr.jpg

Outside of Blake Lively, all pretty good actresses and overall good choices. All are a definite upgrade from Maggie Gyllenhal though but one romantic and one villain?
I can't help but think Catwoman or Talia Al Ghul are a big possibility, seems Weisz, Portman or Knightley will make a perfect Talia.

Rumored The Dark Knight Rises Female Short List

An actress short list for The Dark Knight Rises has turned up online, courtesy of Deadline.

Actresses that Christopher Nolan has been rumored to have met with include Anne Hathaway, Keira Knightley, Blake Lively, Natalie Portman, Naomi Watts and Rachel Weisz. The original article suggests that Nolan is casting for two different female roles, both that of Bruce Wayne's romantic interest and that of a female villain.

The Dark Knight Rises will star returning actors Christian Bale, Michael Caine and Gary Oldman as well as the recently-announced Tom Hardy in an unspecified role. The film will go into production shortly with a release planned for July 20, 2012.

33a5oqr.jpg

Outside of Blake Lively, all pretty good actresses and overall good choices. All are a definite upgrade from Maggie Gyllenhal though but one romantic and one villain?
I can't help but think Catwoman or Talia Al Ghul are a big possibility, seems Weisz, Portman or Knightley will make a perfect Talia.

damn that's a good looking list of broads
pimp.gif

Good news is they still have alot of time to clean that CGI up, that's all I can say from that little clip
laugh.gif

Good news is they still have alot of time to clean that CGI up, that's all I can say from that little clip
laugh.gif
Green Lantern, if I'm just going by that clip, looks like hot garbage.

Ryan Reynolds quirky, annoying personality is only fitting for Deadpool. SMH so far.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

been a fan of the suit since day 1
pimp.gif
  Are there full shots inside?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Best looking costume of all of the 3 big comic book films releasing next year.
I like the costume.  Chris Evans looks more like Channing Tatum on that cover.

Just thought I'd post up a cleaner pic
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom