News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Did they make him more pale? He looks like he could a Cullen in that pic.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Have you guys sat and thought to yourself that maybe voltron is coming together and taking form in that picture and thats why the green lion's arms are still our and the red lion isn't even attached yet? Its a still image, not a video. It really looks as if the lions are still coming together to form voltron

nah no chance.....voltron dont form like that

if anything, they look like theyre seperating

I try not to speculate over concept art, but I'm sure they'll get it right by the time it gets on-screen.  The artist probably just knocked it out and plus, the picture can be easily fixed with a simple mirror swap.  I'd be really surprised if there'd be any dangling limbs in the final version.  There'd be a big outcry if they got something as simple as which lion is which limb wrong
laugh.gif

Outside of Nolan "god fathering" the next Superman movie, the next best news is that Natalie Portman might just be the next Lois Lane.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Natalie Portman Up for Lois Lane?[/h1]
Natalie Portman may be Warner Brothers' number one choice for the part of Lois Lane in the upcoming Superman reboot, reports Moviehole.
The site reports that Portman was in the running for the part as far back as Superman Returns and that the recently rumored addition of Black Swan director Darren Aronofsky to the alleged studio short list may be a sign that negotiations for the part are back on the table.

The project, written by David Goyer and Jonathan Nolan, is to be "godfathered" by Batman Begins and The Dark Knight director Christopher Nolan. The recent "short list" is also said to include Duncan Jones (Moon, Source Code), Jonathan Liebesman (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, Battle: Los Angeles and just-signed for Clash of the Titans 2), Matt Reeves (Cloverfield, Let Me In), Tony Scott (True Romance, Unstoppable), and Zack Snyder (Watchmen, 300).

The first ever actress to play Lois Lane was Rolly Bester, who voiced the character on the 1940's radio adaptation. Subsequently, the part has been played by over a dozen actresses in a variety of media. Margot Kidder famously played the part in four Superman films with Kate Bosworth assuming the role for 2006's Superman Returns. Currently, Erica Durance portrays the character on the television series, "Smallville."

X-Men: First Class to Feature Emma Frost Lingerie Scene

Shooting on X-Men: First Class is well underway in the United Kingdom and reports keep coming in from all over the web, including a number of tweets from British entertainment personality Jonathan Ross.

"I probably shouldn't tweet this," Ross wrote earlier today, "...but - saw some footage from X-Men First Class this morning. It will be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He quickly followed that, adding, "Also I was there for the filming of a January Jones as Emma Frost scene...in lingerie. Fanboys, start your drooling...."

Meanwhile, the Joy in the Journey blog has turned up more on-set photos, including a look at the logo being used during production. Keep in mind, logos like this are often temporary and tend to change quite a bit before films hit theaters.

emma_frost_WhiteQueen.jpg
emma_frost_by_adamhughes.jpg
Whitequeenbolton.png
300px-emma_frost_007.jpg

january-jones-gq-outtakes-4.jpg
january-jones-gq-outtakes-6.jpg
january-jones-gq-outtakes-2.jpg

Holy schnikeys!

Zack Snyder is pretty good director, especially when it comes to action, exactly what Superman Returns needed.
I am sure he'll give Superman something to punch in this movie.

Not to mention Nolan is mentoring the film and then Portman being Lois Lane... I can't wait for this movie.

He did and Portman was only rumored while Aaronofsky was in the running, now that it's Snyder all those roles are still in the air.  If it was me I'd have Rashida Jones as Lois.

Originally Posted by CruThik3

Zach Snyder is AWFUL. I hope Nolan didn't choose that hack.

Snyder did 300 well, people just expected too much from the story.
He translated Watchmen well, as good as it can be done.

Sucker Punch is looking great. 

Even his Dawn of the Dead remake was decent.

It is surprising that the lead female role will be Gwen Stacy and not MJW but I think I do prefer Emma Stone as Gwen than Mary Jane. She'll have to go bleach blonde though.

Back
Top Bottom