News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Just saw this...
[h6]http://www.facebook.com/MichaelCarlisleHall
Michael C. Hall as the Riddler in Nolan's Batman IMDb now has Johnny Depp and James Franco as rumored. I don't want to see Johnny but I'm not sure about James Franco...
[/h6]James Franco as Riddler...

58811_1381467500085_1333885328_30879198_2699532_n.jpg

Not bad.

pimp.gif

^ I know a dude that looks and acts just like him in Pineapple Express..makes the movie that much funnier to me.

Spoiler [+]
57933_427899573268_750163268_5061508_5723263_n.jpg

laugh.gif

Dude looks more liek Steve-O than James Franco.
On other news, January Jons as White Queen pics.

january-jones-xmen-white-queen-buckinghamshire-03.jpg

january-jones-xmen-white-queen-buckinghamshire-06.jpg

I'm not a comic expert but Captain America should have a different costume when Avengers starts, should i say modern/sleek look.. that costume makes him looks so ancient compared to iron man and Thor..

If they pull that it'll be one of the greatest things in entertainment:

The plan is to start with the feature film, and then create a bridge to the second feature with a season of TV episodes. That means the feature cast—and the big star who’ll play Deschain—also has to appear in the TV series before returning to the second film. After that sequel is done, the TV series picks up again, this time focusing on Deschain as a young gunslinger. Those storylines will be informed by a prequel comic book series that King was heavily involved in plotting. The third film would pick up the mature Deshain as he completes his journey. They will benefit from being able to use the same sets cast and crew for the movie and TV, which could help contain costs on what will be a financially ambitious undertaking.

i hate it when ppl compare it to transformers

if im not mistaken, voltron came out first

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i hate it when ppl compare it to transformers

if im not mistaken, voltron came out first

I think the gripe is that these concept designs look too Michael Bay-esque in designs

lookin at the voltron concept art they got some things wrong

green lion arms sticking out while attached to the black lion

green lion is really the left arm, red lion the right arm

yellow lion is really the left foot, blue lion the right foot

wheres voltrons sword?

get it right ppl

Shortlist of Directors to Helm 'The Man of Steel' Quite Enticing
http://www.firstshowing.n...of-steel-quite-enticing/

Have you guys sat and thought to yourself that maybe voltron is coming together and taking form in that picture and thats why the green lion's arms are still our and the red lion isn't even attached yet? Its a still image, not a video. It really looks as if the lions are still coming together to form voltron

Back
Top Bottom