News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Sloppy video I shot of a Batmobile in Manhattan really late. I have to admit its a tiny window and i was a little tipsy and i don't really know what to make of it, plus i wasn't trying to pull over and get more footage
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

So? It was pretty bad to me.

That's like 3 people arguing with me about this.

Nobody can have an opinion anymore?

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bobmakihara

they should just hurry up and do a black panther movie

As much as I would like to see that happen, the actual chances of this coming to light are less than 10% IMO.

Full video of the Avengers cast; this includes Joss' speech:

I just wish someone had actually said "Avengers Assemble!"

Part of the DC Showcase Animated Shorts
Superman/Shazaam! The Return of Black Adam Animated Film
It has an anime style art, can't wait to check this out.
2r5b0hc.jpg
334src1.jpg

Other shorts included on the DC Showcase Original Shorts Collection:

The Spectre – A detective story with an ethereal twist featuring an otherworldly character. The short is written by Steve Niles (30 Days of Night), and the voice cast includes Gary Cole (Entourage) and Alyssa Milano (Charmed).

Jonah Hex – The tough-as-nails bounty hunter always gets his man - until someone else gets to him first - in this case a murderous madam who wants to steal more than just his bounty from Jonah Hex. Based on a story from the award-winning Jonah Hex comic series, and scripted by world-renowned author Joe Lansdale. The voice cast is led by Thomas Jane (Hung), Linda Hamilton (The Terminator), Michelle Trachtenberg (Mercy, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and Michael Rooker (Days of Thunder).

Green Arrow – At the Star City International Airport to pick up his girlfriend, Oliver Queen is forced into action as Green Arrow to protect the 10-year-old Princess of Vlatava from his old nemesis Merlyn the Magnificent and the League of Assassins. Greg Weisman (Young Justice) pens this action-packed tale, which features the voices of Neal McDonough (Desperate Housewives) as the title character and Malcolm McDowell (Entourage) as his foe.

DC Showcase Original Shorts Collection 1-Disc Special Edition DVD features more than 1 hour of exciting extra content, including:

• Four animation shorts (est. 62 min)
• Four additional bonus TV series episodes handpicked by Bruce Timm

DC Showcase Original Shorts Collection Blu-Ray[emoji]8482[/emoji] features more than 2 1/2 hours of exciting extra content, including:

• Four animation shorts (est. 62 min)
• Commentaries by renowned writers Steve Niles, Joe Lansdale, Greg Weisman and Michael Jelenic
• Four additional bonus TV series episodes handpicked by Bruce Timm
• Digital copy online of the shorts

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Rumor: Quentin Tarantino Might Direct 'The Shadow' Movie?
http://www.firstshowing.n...direct-the-shadow-movie/
I'd expect an entertaining flick but Quentin would surprise me if he could pull off a great trilogy. Since imo guys like The Shadow have the potential to have multiple movies made for such a storied superhero.

Dude is basically James Bond with super powers and if it was done right The Shadow could have just as many movies or incarnations with different actors. It's also clear how Batman is largely influenced and based off him.

While they're at it Hollywood should look in to remaking The Rocketeer.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

pimp.gif
now that would be sick! It might be a little too similar to Iron Man right now and it'd probably flop like The Punisher
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Master Zik

pimp.gif
now that would be sick! It might be a little too similar to Iron Man right now and it'd probably flop like The Punisher
smh.gif
Damn Iron Man didn't even pass my mind when I suggested that. That's messed up :smh: It'd have to be really original and probably updated to modern times to even make it.

It wasn't the best or that good in capturing all of the actual Punisher's character but the first Punisher film with Thomas Jane had some real good scenes movie wise. I liked it the 2nd time around I watched it.

Punisher: War Zone was hilariously bad though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

I feel like this is the right thread to mention; but I recently caught that new animated Batman movie "Under the Red Hood" online and WOW. It was crazy good. Took me back to the old days of the old animated batman cartoon. I highly recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom