[[ NEW YORK METS 2009 OFFSEASON POST: Beltran ahead of schedule ]]

I honestly don't know why Jerry pinch-hit Reyes for Livan just to bunt.

And yeah, YUKU SUX.
indifferent.gif

THREE STRIKES K-ROD

ALL YOU NEEDED WAS THREE STRIKES.

VS THE CLOSER WHO IS O-2 IN HIS CAREER

CONGRATS ON GIVING HIM HIS FIRST RBI AND MOST LIKELY HIS 500TH SAVE.

That was a HORRIBLE game. How many @$!+$$$ walks did we give up??

And not being able to get Rivera out?? Come on Frankie.
indifferent.gif

Just came home, weekend was
pimp.gif

Why was this game even on ESPN?
laugh.gif
The lineups are very one-sided.

Tatis needs to be released at this point, and Fernando is OBVIOUSLY not major league ready (I'd rather see Reedplaying).....both of those guys hitting back to back makes no sense since they are automatic outs (but then again, a lineup with fernano, tatis, Schneider, A.Reyes, etc.....pretty brutal).

The team overall played more solidly today but the lineup has ZERO power so runs will be hard to come by, so nobody should besurprised how up and down things have gone.

Here is the rest of the schedule until the break:

@ MIL
@ PITT (1 game)
@ PHI (only won 2 series there all year, both vs the Nats)
Vs. LAD
Vs. CIN

The season could be done soon if Philly actually starts playing they way they SHOULD be, Mets just have to count their blessings at this point.

^Tatis on frist.... Daniel on LF.

Have you watched Murphy in the outfield at ALL? Murph is learning 1st base on the job but he has been pretty solidthere.

Congrats Mariano.

Ya'll should really see Camden Yards in person, nice and relaxing.

smh.gif

REAL Gangsta's drink Iced Coffee with Vanilla.

That's more like it.....

For the beasts......

Great Pictures Mez

It really matters if you put more sugar in the ice coffee than already in it, that makes you a REAL GANGSTA then.

Why does every girl I know that is a mets fan has that damn cap. whether it is the green one or Black one, everyone I know or see has one.

Did you go outside to the street vendors during the game? (They may not be there anymore, last time I was there, I was like 11 or 12)

Again Nice pics Mez.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne
Why I ain't surprised your #*% shows up to the game in just a beater
laugh.gif

Been to Camden once before though, great park and once the team improves I'm sure it will be even better to catch and occasional game there.

And it's july whats good with a Summit? Maybe that Colorado series at the end of July?

It was maaaaad hot, I regret wearing jeans. I'm always in beaters in the summer.
laugh.gif

The park was beyond packed since it was fireworks night, scalpers were selling me $5.00 student tickets for $10.
eek.gif

I'm down for a summit, we should go vs any last place team *cough Nationals* since the prices will be cheaper and we could get upper deck seats.

Why does every girl I know that is a mets fan has that damn cap. whether it is the green one or Black one, everyone I know or see has one.

Did you go outside to the street vendors during the game? (They may not be there anymore, last time I was there, I was like 11 or 12)

No idea, she looks cool in it at least though.

The vendors are still def there, the french fries area in the back is
pimp.gif

I'm still laughing that you're in a beater, a Mets hat and an iced coffee
laugh.gif
just looks funny to me.

Nice pics though.

Hey guys, go look at the "leaked list" of the 104 players

Ollie
K-Rod
Delgado
Sheffield
Pedro
Tatis
Livan Hernandez

All on there.

Not saying they did it while with us at one time but just saying that there are alot of familar names that were or are Mets.

List ain't real but Uncle Cliffy was on the list. And @*## Ollie but except none of those guys were with during '03. I could care less if they werethough to be honest. You just have to take that era for what it was.

the only name that shocks me is Pedro Martinez and K-Rod.

I did think a guy like Gado would be clean.

at this point, I blame the sport of baseball more than the players being caught, because they obviously knew this was going on yet did nothing about it becausemoore homeruns = more money.

I did make Tatis steroid jokes last year
laugh.gif

Livan is a guy who doesnt even need roids, he is a very good pitcher even with his slow stuff. people can greedy sometimes, ala Manny Ramirez or A-Rod

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Hey guys, go look at the "leaked list" of the 104 players

Ollie
K-Rod
Delgado
Sheffield
Pedro
Tatis
Livan Hernandez

All on there.

Not saying they did it while with us at one time but just saying that there are alot of familar names that were or are Mets.
that list isn't even legit... chill

the fraustrating thing about the injuries is that if the Mets had just a few
of those bats back, they'd be a top 3 team in the NL simply because
the NL as a whole is beyond pathetic. Phils would've been buried by now
and the only other good teams are the Doyers, Cards (solid), who else really?

the ironic thing is that Castillo has been relatively healthy this season and
is putting a solid season together offensively and defensively (even hitting above .300
with risp)m

Back
Top Bottom