[[ NEW YORK METS 2009 OFFSEASON POST: Beltran ahead of schedule ]]

Do these guys not want to WIN this game?

Because they are doing everything in their power to lose this game.

Charge the mound Youk. Let Santana rock you. I do wish the Mets had that kind of fire outside of Santana.

"Get the #*#% outta my face." Now that's
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
relax...youk literally was laughing saying.."s***...damn...that hurt"...tell your boy to learn how to take a joke

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
relax...youk literally was laughing saying.."s***...damn...that hurt"...tell your boy to learn how to take a joke

F that. Team is on a losing streak. Tana got no time for jokes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

F that. Team is on a losing streak. Tana got no time for jokes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
fair enough

Papi is cool in my book and all... But
laugh.gif
@ Johan owning him tonight.

Hahaha, Youk too!

edit:
How could Gary say he can't remember the last benches clearing brawl that the Mets were involved in??

Um, Florida Marlins Gar?

Is Masterson Mormon? His father was on a mission in Jamaica and he lives in Ohio. Interesting.

I wouldn't mind trading Putz at this point, getting some talent and making Bobby Parnell the set up man. He's going to be a problem.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Is Masterson Mormon? His father was on a mission in Jamaica and he lives in Ohio. Interesting.
Per Wiki:

Masterson's faith is also extremely important in his life. He has been quoted as saying, "The Christian faith is what is near and dear to my heart. I love baseball, but it's something I do-it's not what defines me. I follow Jesus Christ and try to set that perfect example every day. That's what's most important to me."

Hmm that's interesting. Props to Masterson to being so adamant
pimp.gif

Great win everybody came to play except Ramon Martinez. He's gotta go.

Nice catch by Reed there in the 9th.

Damn Yankees. We're helping y'all out and you can't return the favor?? *shakes fist*

Where you at t3b?

Oh, and I don't know where Mez is, but....

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

W- Santana

S- Rodriguez

Get used to that.

nice win, TANA pitched angry that was his best slider this yr.

send ramon martinez back to his home town, id rather see tatis play ss

smh @ the yanks, they play their first game in over a week vs a good offensive team and get rocked.

Santana tonight as usual delivers the goods, and I like him getting fiery with Youkilis.

SMH @ Gary Cohen rooting for the damn Phils against the Yanks. We play one team 18+ times a year and the other team 6. Why the hell do you care about theYankees like that? My hate for them doesn't run deep at all, I wish them the best unless we're facing them.

Back
Top Bottom