[[ NEW YORK METS 2009 OFFSEASON POST: Beltran ahead of schedule ]]

Reyes with the "thats wut i coll gud hitting bad base roning, neba happen ageng".
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

What did Larry say?
this iswhat I remember...

"We played a perfect game tonight"
"The ump blew the call and cost us a game"

He said a bunch of other stuff too, I just can't remember.

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Umpire cost the Braves the game.

Beltran was out stealing 3rd base (2 outs), next batter Tatis (HBP), next Castillo fly out (3rd out) Braves should've won 3-2.
ehh stop making excuses... sounds real lame

Its true though the umpire blew the Beltran stolen base and that cost us the game.

Tomorrow should be a guaranteed Braves Loss Jo Jo Reyes is a certified bum.

Ehhh one can say the ump blew the Reyes call at 3rd, regardless of the mistake it could have been a makeup call or the ump had a bad angle.

But with that aside the Braves did everything right for 8 innings, but that's why you have to finish the game until the last out.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

dude was shook, tron wanted the grand salami badly no +#+$
laugh.gif
No mo FOR REAL Mez
laugh.gif

Damn there's sum dudes that are so negative on here saying we play inconsistent, not gunna mention any names
nerd.gif

Seriously tho what baseball team does? its 16- FREAKING 2 games in a season... you can't play good ALLLLLLL season
laugh.gif

Show me a team that plays good all season , go ahead I'll wait
grin.gif

I was at the game, Pelfrey pitched well...it was such an anti climactic ending with the walk-off-walk. One thing that really pissed me off is the Mets fans inattendance. Never did i hear a lets go Mets till the 8th inning, it was like a morgue. Anway, congrats on the win

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I was at the game, Pelfrey pitched well...it was such an anti climactic ending with the walk-off-walk. One thing that really pissed me off is the Mets fans in attendance. Never did i hear a lets go Mets till the 8th inning, it was like a morgue. Anway, congrats on the win
Jair was beasting though, the pessimism can kick in a bit sometimes.

LOL.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

roll.gif

"That's my boy! THAT'S MY BOY!! Run N_ Run!!!"

roll.gif

roll.gif

Holy @%@$, that was funny.

The camerman is an idiot for putting his face up though. Once this catches fire, no doubt Met officials will be looking to see if they can ban him from Citi.Cuz I'm sure the streaker will get a lifetime or at least a season ban.
laugh.gif

Hey Jonathan, stop throwing first pitch fastballs and 0-2 fastballs, where's your curve?

SCHMOOOOOOOZZZZEEEE

That is the definition of a BOMB.

The high walls suck but the dimensions of this park are classic, makes for good baseball with all that room.

When I stopped doing cardio we were down 4-2 I get home turn on my TV and it's 6-6. Nice to see we're becoming resilient.

See run yourself out of the inning don't score and JJ Putz gives up the go ahead run. Great job. Putz is really in a rut.

Great play Church
pimp.gif

I just noticed I keep talking to myself. This must be how JRAIN feels in the Nationals thread. Hold on let me make it official.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why would you even THINK about challenging Church's arm.
laugh.gif

Stop with this Putz = Heilman stuff, he has been solid not dominant.

Get out of this K-Rod.
pimp.gif

%*+ are reyes and Castillo looking for, they didn't even swing in hitters counts and wait for 2 strikes to swing.

Back
Top Bottom