[[ NEW YORK METS 2009 OFFSEASON POST: Beltran ahead of schedule ]]

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

It really wasn't bang bang, he was out by a mile. REALLY dumb play by Jose...you cant do that.

Out by a MILE?
eek.gif

I wouldn't say that.

But again, I can see why ppl would think so. The ball beat him there. But on the slow replay, you could see that the tag came late.

I dunno..From what i saw it wasn't close at all...even though i think Chipper missed the tag.

But yeah, from the replay Jose wasn't even looking at the play or Razor....terrible baserunning from a veteran.

even if it were close u cant take that huge risk so late in the game,
but the mets bats were quiet today so he was trying to force a good throw.

if he makes it everyone would be happy, if he messes up ppl will complain.

SAH-WEET!!

We get our own walk-off walk.
pimp.gif

After the one we gave up earlier in the season.

Leading candidate for MVP so far... Los B!!

This is what we need. gritty come back wins. its boosts morale and gives us some swag. theyre giving me gray hairs early tho.. ugh

Good win, down 3-0 in the 8th.....bad fundies all around though but they kept pushing.

Pelfrey 7 IP 2 ER 6 H 1 BB....getting better with every start, shame Mets couldn't win last night thanks to Jerry's brain fart.

K-Rod is a monster.

Reyes with the "thats wut i coll gud hitting bad base roning, neba happen ageng".

Umpire cost the Braves the game.

Beltran was out stealing 3rd base (2 outs), next batter Tatis (HBP), next Castillo fly out (3rd out) Braves should've won 3-2.

Jair Jurrjens was great tonight just had a small hiccup.
Also Garret Anderson should've caught that ball his legs are long gone can't even field.

Back
Top Bottom