New Yankee Stadium & Citi Field pics edit * 11/17 NEW PICS pg 12

i don't see the appeal in a stadium that looks like an art museum and as exciting as a library.
The rays should keep capacity at 5,500 so they can ensure sellouts.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it seems like ITS BIGGER sq foot wise, but olds less and has bigger aisles and what not. thats a total recipe for disaster regarding sightlines. youre gonna bepushed way back horizontially and not so much vertically

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

sNeAkerPiMP 023 wrote:
but come 4-5 years from now, the Rays new park will trump them all. it sounds unbelievable.
won't happen
I don't remember if it was for this park, or another ballpark, but I think they are asking for 100% public funding?
That's a joke, they don't even put a watchable product on the field, and they expect 100% public funding? Bull !+@%

My dude J Rain lookin like an idiot
smh.gif

No doubt the Nationals park is nice... But it ain't better than the house that Babe built... Er... The new house...

Baseball in NYC is on a whole 'nother level...

Originally Posted by nnarum

My dude J Rain lookin like an idiot
smh.gif

No doubt the Nationals park is nice... But it ain't better than the house that Babe built... Er... The new house...

Baseball in NYC is on a whole 'nother level...

that makes no sense whatsoever. so, just because a stadium is located in nyc and has "history" it immediately trumps all other stadiums?

pnc park is the nicest stadium in baseball currently and the pitiful pirates play there.
o well, i guess i'll just savor the nationals 1 year reign as the beholders of the nicest park in baseball because once the new yankee stadium andciti field open, nationals park will be inferior because "baseball in nyc is on a whole 'nother level."
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by frontrunner4life

Originally Posted by sNeAkerPiMP 023

those both look real nice. SBC Park is slowly being taken over as the nicest ballpark in the country, sadly.

but come 4-5 years from now, the Rays new park will trump them all. it sounds unbelievable.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

What the heck is going on with this stadium? Looks like an open Olympic Stadium.

Originally Posted by frontrunner4life

Originally Posted by sNeAkerPiMP 023

those both look real nice. SBC Park is slowly being taken over as the nicest ballpark in the country, sadly.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
@#$% looks like a hurricane goin to come and wipe that out real quick
laugh.gif

more updated pics 3/3/08

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

2300627987_4ae0a90071_b.jpg

mnr-rendering-may17.jpg

attachment.php

a lil bit of history
pimp.gif

attachment.php

2940492190101381353S600x600Q85.jpg

2795691190101381353S600x600Q85.jpg

attachment.php

smokin.gif

and some new pics of the j.v's new field
wink.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Citi_030208_1.bmp

Citi_030208_2.bmp

Citi_030208_3.bmp

Citi_030208_4.bmp

Citi_022908_2.jpg

Citi_022908_1.jpg

Citi_022908_3.jpg

looks like a nice place to choke away pennents
smokin.gif

i'm in midseason form
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The New Yankee Stadium is worthy of many outbursts of rabid praise by Suzyn Waldman
laugh.gif

It looks really nice.

Rays are heading in the right direction team wise, there is no reason why that stadium wont be built, just tweak the funding

met fans i'll leave it up to you to post more of citi field, kinda made me feel like i was cheating on my wife putting these pics up ....
Citifield looks good.

Yeah, I'm hitting on your wife.
laugh.gif

What's up with the Ray's roof? Is that a sailboat or space shuttle?
grin.gif

alien.gif
@ dropping the "Devil" from "Devil Rays"

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

What's up with the Ray's roof? Is that a sailboat or space shuttle?
grin.gif

alien.gif
@ dropping the "Devil" from "Devil Rays"

It's like a sail boat. I think i heard rumors that it retracts some how

Ya dude is very excited. The new field reminds me of the arenas back in the Gladiator days. All we need is Hank Steinbrenner releases the lions on the Red Soxwhen they come to town.

Back
Top Bottom