New Yankee Stadium & Citi Field pics edit * 11/17 NEW PICS pg 12

New Yankee Stadium looks
pimp.gif

SMFH @ "Citi Field" That is so corny. Mets Ballpark/Stadium > Citi Field...

What the deal with the selling of the name issue?

If it was Met Life or something I wouldn't mind it.

But its whatever, the name could be a lot worse.

newyankeestadium.jpg
Are they using the same white fences from the original yankee stadium?

Looks dope, i saw it in december when i toured the old stadium before they took it down.

Those are going to look like some nice ball parks once they open...Is it tough to get Yankees or Mets tickets? I may have to plan a trip to NYC just toexperience baseball in the East Coast.

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

the outside of that new mets stadium seems to match the usta tennis center next door, but the interior seems to resemble the stadium where the pittsburgh pirates play.

not a bad thing because that's a nice looking stadium in its own right, but i'm thinking it could be more original or even modern looking than the rendering

they need parking though. bad. having me run across northern blvd, roosevelt ave. or through some seedy auto body shops with a three-legged dog chasing me ain't fun

roll.gif
@ the last comment.

When are both stadiums slated to open? I want to catch a Yankees game probably this spring/summer before the new stadium opens.

Theres nothing wrong with "citi field"....but i'm going to miss seeing Shea Stadium when im ride the 7 train.

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

pimp.gif

i had thought i read somewhere that the Yanks had sold the name to their stadium to some insurance firm (which I
smh.gif
@)...? i hope i'm wrong...

Nah. Yesterday in, I'd like to say, the Daily News, it said that the Yankees are keeping it as Yankee Stadium and not ________ Field.

Because I really wanted to try to catch a game in Yankee Stadium before they moved.

Its not too late my dude..Go for the Fujifilm $5 game nights in the bleachers. Cant beat it.

Me and 2 of my boys bought #2 Holiday Pack for 167. 7 games in every month, with 2 games in June. We're getting tickets to Opening Day, August 28th, andthe Last Game.

Just cause I'm from NY, I wanna get the last game at Shea, too.

^ I'll have to do that $5 thing this summer too.

I've been like 6,7 times and always never went out to Monument park because of how crowded it always, but I'll have to this year

^Monument park is beautiful.

Seriously man, $5 game days/nights cannot be beat. I plan on hitting up ATLEAST 12 games this year..7 is definite, though.

Gonna be sick
eek.gif
pimp.gif

When i visit my dad in NY again in the summer im going to as many games as possible....Last year me and my bro went to the whole D-Backs Series when we sweptthem
smokin.gif

Gonna get last game tickets too

Man, they made it too easy for Yankee fans by calling the new mets stadium "Citifield". I'll give you a hint, hold your tongue and say"Citi"...

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

Man, they made it too easy for Yankee fans by calling the new mets stadium "Citifield". I'll give you a hint, hold your tongue and say "Citi"...

I'm still uttering out Citi...

laugh.gif

I get chills when I pass by the new Yankee Stadium.
pimp.gif

I gotta be at the last game of '08 and first game in the new stadium.

Citi fileld looks nice too. Im from Qns so I'll see it often.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Wait whats going on? Why do they have 2 fields?

Are you asking about Yankee Stadium?

I think they said they were going to preserve the field of Yankee Stadium and convert it to parkland. Shea is gonna be completely torn down and convertedto parking spaces but they will keep the silhouette of the baseball diamond

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by tupac003

Wait whats going on? Why do they have 2 fields?

Are you asking about Yankee Stadium?

I think they said they were going to preserve the field of Yankee Stadium and convert it to parkland. Shea is gonna be completely torn down and converted to parking spaces but they will keep the silhouette of the baseball diamond
Yeah I am asking abouy Yankee Stadium. Wow..I really din't understand that move. So much history there....The new place looks great butdamn...thats yankee stadium.

nationals park > new yankee stadium + citi field

stadium-071113-media-147.jpg

stadium-interior-200711-149.jpg

ph_aerial_581x376.jpg

soon to be most stunning stadium in baseball
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

ph_aerial_581x376.jpg

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The dust from Yankee+Shea Stadium>>>>>>Nationals Park.

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

ph_aerial_581x376.jpg

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The dust from Yankee+Shea Stadium>>>>>>Nationals Park.

Pompous Yankee sense of entitlement kicking in?

Back
Top Bottom